Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jacob's P.O.V.

Andrew looked shocked at first as he stared at my sister, both of us didn't expect her to be here.

"Uh, Jacob? Who's he?" Shaina asked staring at the man behind me, the dilemma about my unresponsiveness forgotten.

"Why I'm his boyfriend," Andrew said, walking to stand beside me as he snaked an arm around my waist. Shaina and I gave him 'are you crazy?' looks and he fixed me with a pointed stare.

"Oh yeah I just love him so much," I said awkwardly as I tried to hug him, Andrew smirked at this. Moving his arm from my waist to the dip of my back to pull me towards him.

"You're gay?! But I thought-" Shaina stopped and you can actually see her brain buffer from the amount of fake information I was currently feeding her.

"Uh, I would love to get to know my boyfriend's family a lot more but we kind of want the house to ourselves," Andrew said with a smirk and Shaina turned beet red. Stuttering and stumbling over her words.

"O-of course,I-we-Let's talk later," She said looking at me before ducking out and leaving.

"Ugh," I said pushing Andrew away, the man just laughed at me as he settled onto a couch. "How many times am I gonna tell you? I'm not gay! Now my sister thinks that I am and soon my whole family will believe I'm gay." He just looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"You could always have s3x with me to find out if you're so sure that you're not," he said leaning back on the couch and spreading his legs. I turned away to hide the blush at how incredibly how that looked. NO! Jacob darn it keep the straight together!

"I'll just take a bath, then we can go," By the time it'll take me to get ready, I think that I would be at least a few minutes late but, as they all say, better late than never.

When I was done, I saw Andrew silently waiting for me on the same spot that I left him in. He saw me and winked bucking his hips slightly.

"Haha, you think that's hot?" Yes, weirdly it looked really f*cking hot. I mean not.

"Guess not, but you were taking so long princess, we better hurry," he said standing up with his car keys and my phone in hand.

My phone.

"Hey, can I get that back?" I asked signaling towards my phone. He just smirked and placed the phone into his pocket.

"Nope, don't think so," He said and all I could do was glare at the back of his head and stomp my way towards his car. He drove me towards my workplace and I was about to run and tell the guard, to not let him in, tell him he was a kidnapper. But Andrew had different plans and this became apparent when he pulled me towards him with his hand on my shoulders. The guard smiled at us, looking at us like we were the cutest couple he had laid eyes on. I rolled my eyes and grumbled, Andrew just proudly walking beside me with his hand on my shoulder keeping me beside him. A few female co-workers giggled as they looked at Andrew. Can't blame them, he's a walking man God, his face itself was sculpted to perfection and the coat did nothing to hide his muscles underneath. He wasn't too built that it looked too much, just right.

I led him to my work station and got him a chair. He sat quietly watching me work, sometimes would pick up his phone to talk to someone but he didn't bother me too much. The blonde girl approached me, she was now back to being her usual preppy and flirtatious self, this is gonna be bad, like real bad. I glanced behind me towards Andrew and he had a frown on his face, an inquisitive look on his face.

"Hey they sexy, how are you doing today?" She leaned closer to me, her blouse too low, exposing her bra and the slit between her boobs. She had her hands on my chest and I could feel the burning glare from someone behind me.