Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Warning! Chapter contains torture

Andrew

Jacob was staring at his phone like it came alive and told him he'll die in seven days or something. After a few minutes, I grew concerned because he hasn't moved for a few minutes now. I went over and he gave me a terrified look as he passed his phone to me. I placed my one hand on his hip and used the other to take the phone from him. It was the picture of a girl, helplessly bound in chains, gagged and blindfolded like an animal. At first, I was confused. Who is this girl and why is Jacob expressing so much concern for her. Then I remembered he has a little sister and this must be her.

"There was another message," Jacob said as he showed me a text he got earlier.

"We'll get her, yeah? Calm down," I said and turned towards Aiden.

"Hey! Is it possible to trace a text?" Though I know for a fact that text messages are nearly impossible to track, you never really know with Aiden.

"Yeah, not really. Gimme," He said motioning for the phone to be given to him. Jacob walked over and gave his phone to Aiden. He plugged the phone onto his laptop.

"I'll try and giving them a call," He said dialing the number it rung a few times but no one answered. "Give me a few minutes, I'll figure something out." I sat Jacob down in the meantime, and he was scrunching he nose and rubbing his temples as if to relieve some stress.

"We'll find her, We'll find her even if I have to exterminate every other gang in this country," I said, unconciously glaring at a few people from my gang, standing in frony of us. They shivered and I shook my head smiling, trying to motion that it was not them I was talking about.

"I found it!" Aiden exclaimed and Jacob hurriedly ran towards him, I trailed behind.

"Where?! Where is she?!" Jacob shaking where he stood, excitement and terror in his voice.

"I found the source where it was sent from but it's in the middle of nowhere. And both messages were sent from two drastically different locations," Aiden said pointing at the two red dots on different ends of the city.

"That should be enough as a lead," I said as I began to think of the teams that I'm sending out to those areas. "Steve, Clarence! a word please!" I said and took the two men to a separate room.

"What is it boss?" Steve asked, as he snacked away from a cereal bowl.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked pertaining to the cereal, I never bought cereal and my men never had the interest to steal some.

"Oh, this rich guy in a limousine bought some, I didn't know it was in the bag I took from him," He shrugged and I let it pass.

"Okay so we have a situation, Jacob's sister was abducted." I said getting a bit agitated that this threw a rock in our plans. "So send Mark and his men to watch over Jacob's parents. We get to have our revenge, no one else. Clarence, Steve gather your men, Aiden has coordinates of possible locations where the girl might be kept. Head out scan the area and report back here," I told them and they nodded. I left them both to head back where Jacob was seated. A group of men was already forming as both Clarence and Steve assembled their team. It seemed that Jacob looked a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people there were.

"Wendy? Where are you going?" I walked towards her when I saw that Wendy was geared up and was walking with Mark's group.

"Paying the asshole a visit, don't worry. I'm just taking a peak." She promised and walked out the doors, drowned by the sea of men heading out to do their task.