Chapter 15

Maybe it was the fact that they were both single fathers, maybe that was the single thing that unconsciously drew them towards each other. What it was is nothing but merely a nice past time that relieves their sexual desires. The sexual desires that they had kept under wraps for the last few years that their wives left them. Each other was nothing but a moment of escape and after the inevitable climax, they get up and pretend that nothing ever happened, that they don't even know the name of each other.

Maybe it was that agreement they had that made it fatal for the other. The agreement that after they do the deed, they pretend that they don't know each other. Foolishly agreeing due to blind desires, his conscience held no weight, it was never a problem to him. Even in death, he just pretended he didn't know him.

Andrew was glaring at the man indignantly, he stood his ground in front of me looking like a mad dog protecting its owner.

What does a person can do when his own mortality is finally reminded to him once again by life, itself. When sickness takes over, where do people clutch onto for hope, hope that they could live to love another day?

My dad was glaring daggers at me, he probably heard what I told Lizzy in the mall. That or maybe he didn't want Andrew in this house at all, I knew they despised each other.

What can years do to a person? How much can they change? How can they change so much everyone who ever knew him, doesn't recognize him at all? His whole identity erased from the face of the earth like he was never a person at all.

Lizzy clutched her hand, when Andrew clutched it earlier, I did hear bones break. I was concerned for her when that happened, but her father's actions diminished those concerns until they were absolutely nothing.

Can you truly despise someone to the point that you're able to just stand by, while they slowly die in their own home? Writhing in pain, gasping labored breaths, with skin so pale it's a miracle to think it was tanned before that.

Andrew's, tanned arms held me protectively behind him, that's when my mother came in with Shay.

Where was the love she was supposed to give him? The broken promise of "I'll love you and everything that comes along with you," nothing but lies thrown in the wind. Written promises in water, never having any substance. She was nothing but a product you picked up from the streets, but you loved her more than you did him.

Shay looked confused as to what's going on but my mother caught up immediately, trying to calm everyone down. I was spacing out as I heard shouts from two distinct voices, and another feminine one joining the fray.

He screamed at the death of his loved one, the only thing that kept him valve finally taken from him by the Gods. After years and years of ill torment, he was finally put to rest. But out of the loss of one soul, comes the agony of another.

"I'll kill anyone you dare marry him to! He's mine!"

"I'll kill the person who did this to you dad! I'll kill him!"

I passed out.

Max was a normal teen boy. He lived in a trailer park, yes, but that doesn't mean that he didn' have a normal childhood. His parents loved him to the bone, down to the very core of his being. Greg, on the other hand, lived with an alcoholic father, he works day and night just to provide money for the bills. On top of that, he also has to keep a high grade just so he can keep his scholarship. Greg also lives in that trailer park.

They didn't share many similarities but they didn't need to know, for they didn't even know each other. Max went on to live a normal life, that is until he got his first girlfriend pregnant.