Chapter 14

The two men laid in each other's arms, clothed. It has been a long day for both of them and all they wanted was to sleep together, it was peaceful. Save for the overbearing weight of guilt that pressed against the older man's consciousness, which is why even at 3 am he was still awake. Pondering over his life choices up to this point.

The thing nobody ever knew about was that Andrew has met the boy when they were children, it was a small encounter but he was enthralled the moment he saw him. Gorgeous, innocent eyes stared into him, child-life and playful. His face was angelic compared to his, which was always frowning when he was young. That was the only time Andrew saw the boy throughout his childhood, yet he found himself dreaming about him every day while growing up. Imagining what he would look like, how they could've been friends, what would happen if they indeed became friends.

Then the second time was when Andrew was out on a drug run, he came across him once again. The fair-skinned Jacob and his angelic face, out and about with normal friends smiling and laughing. Oh, how Andrew envied to be his friend. He imagined being his friend, slowly warming up to him till he would finally ask if they could go on a date. Maybe they could've gone to prom together, a school fair or a carnival. He wanted it all to be like that, dreamed to have grown up with the boy.

And now, he was still regretting a lot. What would've been if maybe he just sought out a job and saved a hefty amount to live next door to him? Pretend to be a kind, helping, and dashing neighbor. Slowly seducing him with his subtle advances and when he's sure that Jacob is falling for him, he'll scoop him in his arms and take him.

But fantasies are only just that, fantasies. Nobody could change the fact that Andrew chose to be involved in this kind of life. He chose to not approach Jacob for the fear that his plans might get ruined. A lot of his regrets are stemmed from the choices he was forced to make, just for the sake of revenge, for the sake of his dear father.

Jacob

I woke up in the warm embrace of Andrew, I've been getting used to waking up like this. And if I was being completely honest with myself, I would say that I even prefer waking up like this. I feel so ecstatic, so alive just by being held close to him as he's doing right now. His muscles were impressive, firm and were hugged tightly the by thin fabric of his shirt. I tried to become buff before and it did work, barely. I had a thin body with also small muscles. After a while, I just gave up so I grew tall and muscle-less. Even if I did grow tall, Andrew's height is also impressive. I looked up at him, he looks so at peace, so gentle and innocent like this. If it weren't for his body, I wouldn't even think he was a leader of a notorious syndicate.

Andrew

I can feel him squirming in my arms, making little movement, to try and not wake me, it was adorable. I felt his soft hand rest on my face and then it was gone. Moving to the arms that I had around him, he traced the intricate design of the tattoos that I have amassed over a period of time. It all meant something, save for the few that I have around my hips. I rolled on top of him, he looked shocked and I smirked down from on top of him.

"You were admiring me?" I asked teasingly, loving the way his face turn a dark shade of red at the comment.

"It's hard not to," He said, one of his hands unwound itself from my neck, dragging slowly, towards my chest. "Look at how amazingly sculpted you are," down my pecs and abdomen, excruciatingly slow as if he's waiting for me to stop him. Like he doesn't know that if it's him, I'll let him do anything. "How soft but at the same time, hard everything is," he did it, he got low enough and squeezed gently where his hands were placed upon.

"You're playing with fire here babe, I just might take you here and now," I said burying my face in the crook of his neck, biting softly, kissing, and licking. Accidentally leaving a few marks, oh well happy accidents.