i wanna get back (to the old days)

Start from the beginning

He tests the door with his hand still around Taehyung's thin wrist in a fierce grip because he knows the moment he lets go, the guy yank his hand away and walk back. The door is not locked- it never is- and he drags Taehyung inside, locking the door before throwing him against the wall, hands immediately finding his waist.

He surges forward to press Taehyung harder against the surface and starts sucking on the spot right above the juncture of his neck, where he knows he is the most sensitive and where is also still a mark from a few days ago, from when he'd eaten Taehyung out and afterwards had felt the need to take that satisfied smirk away.

Taehyung's hands fly to his back, his nails digging into his skin even through the thick leather around his shoulders. His bag plops on the ground at some point, but the buzz of arousal is too loud in Jungkook's ears to really register it.

"I fucking hate you- Jungkook- fuck you ," Taehyung arches up a little into him when Jungkook bites down. " Really ? Getting me out of a lecture ? That shit was - ah - important,"

"Don't care," Jungkook growls as he shoves his hands under the white sweater, scratching his nails harshly over the too soft skin.

Taehyung yanks his head away from his neck with a hand buried in his hair. Jungkook winces at the sharp sting. "You're such an asshole," the guy spits, pulling at Jungkook's hair harder and his knees buckle for a split second before he picks himself up again, tugging Taehyung's wrists away from his head in favor of turning him around, pressing him up against the wall with his cheek smashed against it.

"Better put all that anger to good use, babe . Against the wall, now ," He slaps Taehyung's ass hard in those way too tight jeans, fascinated at the way it still jiggles, even with the fabric over it.

"Don't you dare call me babe , you lost that right a long time ago," Taehyung spits and turns around again, eyes blazing and lips pulled into a tight line. "And you're not fucking me,"

" Yes , I am,"

"No, you're not. You're not getting your dick in me; I'll fuck you,"

Jungkook scoffs. " Hell no,"

The whole reason he needed this was because he needed to fuck- because he needed to put his dick somewhere hot and tight and what better place to stick it than his ex's ass, right?

Taehyung folds his arms over his chest, his fire red hair not that perfect anymore and his eyes even darker in the already dark room.

"You're not fucking me, Jungkook. Period."

Jungkook clenches his fists in frustration because really, out of all times Taehyung had ordered him to fucking pound me, Jungkook , now was the time to be a little bitch.

But then again, he still has boundaries and committing rape is definitely on the other side of the line of accepted , so after a few seconds of inner turmoil, he shrugs his jacket off his shoulders and carelessly drops it on the floor before his hands fly to Taehyung's zipper, opening it.

He's got to make the best out of a bad situation, then.

Within a few seconds, he's got Taehyung's dick in his hand, already half-hard and weight heavy in his palm, jeans and boxers tugged aside expertly and Taehyung chokes out a moan when he strokes nice and deep , fingers digging into his biceps.

"Fuckin' give a guy a warning,"

"Just shut up," Jungkook mutters as he pulls his own jeans down quickly, the sight of Taehyung's dick making his own twitch. He feels that toe curling itch for friction already, the want to just bite something and wreck it- god , it's embarrassing how easy Taehyung still turns him on.