Ryūthor kingdom shares borders with Hebista, Tessora and Barateak. Trilaba is a faraway kingdom surrounded by the waters. The First Prince was to defend the borders of Barateak while the Second Prince was to defend the borders of Tessora. Borders of Hebista have been the most troublesome borders to hold off for generations, so the strongest warriors were stationed at the borders of Hebista. It has always been the Third Prince's territory since he became a Great General at the age of 19. He's also the youngest Great General ever in the entire history.

The Third Prince lifted his torso and put his forearm on his bent knee as he looked at Advisor Jacob. "What are they doing? Cannot even hold off the borders of Barateak and Tessora, just how useless are they?" asked the Third Prince in annoyance.

 "What are they doing? Cannot even hold off the borders of Barateak and Tessora, just how useless are they?" asked the Third Prince in annoyance

"What do we do now, Your Highness?" asked Advisor Jacob.

The Third Prince shook his head and sighed. He then said, "Spread the news of my return to the Capital in the borders."

"Yes, Your Highness," said Advisor Jacob. Spreading the news of the Third Prince's return to the Capital would make the other Kingdoms to be cautious, and they'll not attack recklessly on the borders.

"If they still cannot control the situation in a week, then I will have to go personally," said the Third Prince.

"Understood, Your Highness," said Advisor Jacob and left.

The Third Prince then left his Palace to visit his brother and his youngest sister.

The Sixth Prince Nairon and Princess Ariana lived in the Royal Palace.

He cares for his biological siblings and protects them at all costs. No one is allowed to address them without their titles. Even his sisters are to be addressed with titles.

Princesses are generally not addressed with their titles, as they have no value in the Kingdom.

The Sixth Prince Nairon was focusing on learning military strategies and mastering it. The Third Prince Rydon spent the next few days by helping the Sixth Prince Nairon study the military strategies while Princess Ariana played with the Third Prince Rydon. She was rejoicing when she saw her eldest brother after a long time.

Year 843, Nitsu 1st

Palace of the Third Prince, Ryūthor Kingdom

Rydon was tired after accompanying Princess Ariana the entire day. He was sitting on his sofa and having tea.

Advisor Jacob came inside the Palace, panting. He said, "Your Highness, they have failed." He took a deep breath and said, "They have failed to hold off the borders."

"Useless Princes," thundered Rydon.

"Are we setting off to war base tomorrow, Your Highness," asked Advisor Jacob.

"Yes, prepare the requisites," said Rydon.

Advisor Jacob immediately left the Palace to prepare for the battles.

Rydon was having dinner and thinking about the strategies he would have to use in the battle against Barateak and Tessora.

After dinner, Rydon went to his room and lain on the bed.

After some time, he stood up and left his room. He walked towards his concubines' room. He opened the door and went in.

Violet and Hazel were preparing to go to bed when Rydon came in. It was the first time he went inside his concubines' room.

What do you guys think about the Third Prince? What kind of person is the Third Prince? Comment here and we'll discuss.

If you want to appreciate this chapter/novel, consider voting. It's free to vote ⭐️ and every single vote of yours will help the other readers in finding this novel. If you enjoy this novel, let the others enjoy it too 😉!

Thank you for reading everyone!!! 😊😊😊