"You have a boyfriend, this conversation needs to end." I say, turning back to continue sketching her.

    Ana didn't say anything else so it was peaceful. It was so peaceful between us that my head was so noisy. I kept thinking about what she said, hot guys...

    I shake my head when I saw an image of a shirtless Azumane. But that was.. hot— Okay that's gotta end there. I have no idea where these thoughts came from but they really have to stop.

    The bell rang and I barely finished my sketch of Ana.  I wish I could've finished just the whole sketch, but I was only able to draw her face. We both headed back to class and went to our seats.

    I actually do like the person, ever since.. I saw him help a little girl find her mother. Someone's mom came here and discussed something with the teachers, she brought a four year old kid with her. I was about to help but then he went to her first, carrying her and bringing her to the office. He looked so good while he carried the child, I can already see how he'd look like as a father.

    Like everyone else, I kinda believed the rumors about him, that was before I witnessed him help the baby girl. If he was what they say he is, then he wouldn't have helped the girl and maybe did something nasty instead.

    Boys that are soft for children are my favorite, it's cute.

    The teacher was discussing some equations that I can't comprehend, all I could think of right now is finishing my sketch of Ana. I copied what was written on the board even if I didn't understand a thing. I want to go home.

    The bell rings and echoes, sounding like music to my ears. It's time to go home. The teacher gave us a few reminders before leaving the classroom. I hurriedly gathered my things and fixed my stuff.

    "Ana, let's go." I stand in front of her, waiting for her to finish. Even if she has a boyfriend, she doesn't stay in school to wait for him; her parents won't let her.

    We both head out of the classroom, talking about random things as we walked to the shoe lockers. I turn my head when I heard someone call my name. I saw Azumane walking up to us.

    "(L/n)-san, right..?" He asks and I nod my head slowly. I pinch Ana's side when I could feel her give me a weird look. "Ijuro-sensei asked for you, h-he said you should go to the office." I nod again, he gives me an awkward smile and I returned it; the air's heavy. "I'll go.. now.." I nod and he walks ahead of us.

    "Seriously (Y/n)? A nod?" I furrow my brows at my best friend; as if it was easy to speak to him. "But I guess, you'd have to stay.. I can't stay any longer."

    "I'm sorry, we'll walk home together tomorrow." She nods and smiles, giving me a wave as she went ahead to leave.

    I went to the office, thinking of what I have possibly done wrong today and the days before; none. I knock on the door before sliding it open. I closed the door behind me and searched for Ijuro-sensei's desk.

    "(Y/n)." I jump, hearing Ijuro-sensei's voice. "I'm down here." I look under a desk and saw him sitting on the floor, what the hell is he doing there. He got out and stood to take a seat. "Do you know why you're here?" I gulp, he looks like he's mad. I haven't done anything wrong.