"I can draw you now—" My sketchbook was suddenly snatched from Ana, looking to the culprit, it's Jane.

    "These? Good? They look like trash." I frown hearing her insult me, she always does this and I'm never used to it. "This pig? A great artist? Yeah right." Ana was about to get up when Sugawara stood and snatched the sketchbook from her. "You wasted your time on your girlfriend, Suga."

    "Stop degrading people who aren't you, because honestly, you should be the one getting those insults." Sugawara hands me the sketchbook, giving me and Ana a reassuring smile. "Leave them alone, Jane."

    Jane scoffed at us before leaving with her friends. I wanted to hide my sketchbook and stop, but Ana gave me a smile and told me to draw her.

    Ana showed me a picture of her, telling me that I shouldn't listen to whatever Jane said; she gave me a pencil and I started sketching her. I kinda messed up a few times but she just laughed it off and said it was fine.

    I really couldn't take insults. I know I shouldn't believe what they tell me but, they're true. I'm not really skilled, I mess up a lot and most of my sketches aren't even nice. I can't even compare my work to the my cousin's art.

    I don't have confidence in my works. I'm only happy for a short time because I've finished them, but once I look back at them... I feel awful. I feel like I want to rip them off my sketchbook. They're not good enough..

    Seeing Ana smiling and enjoying the sight of me sketching; it makes me feel better about myself. Ana really knows how to boost my self-esteem, I'm grateful.

    "(Y/n) I love this!!! Baby look!" Ana hugs me tight before turning to her boyfriend, squealing as she looked at my sketch of her. "You're an amazing artist, damn I'll have you draw our family." I turned to Sugawara, his face was red and he was frozen on his seat.

    "I'll have your family drawn on a canvas once that happens." Sugawara looks away, pretending that he didn't hear anything from us.

    "Uwahhh, I can't stop looking at it." She looks at me, tears almost forming in her eyes. "If you show him your sketches, he'll love it. I promise you that, (Y/n)."

~~~

    Ana spent more time with me today than her boyfriend, Sugawara let us be since he said he'd be staying over at Ana's place this weekend. They're so cute together.

    If they weren't together, I'd probably be crushing on Sugawara. He's just so kind and beautiful, I've sketched him before actually, I gave it to Ana.

    During break times, Ana asks me to come with her somewhere and sketch her. I've probably drawn four sketches of her today.

    "Hey (Y/n)." I hum upon hearing Ana call me out. "When did you start liking him? Or do you even like him?" I stop sketching her, looking up to see that she was actually serious. "Come on there's only us in here."

    "I-I don't particularly like him... I don't know, I just enjoy sketching him.." She gave me a look, totally not believing what I just said. "I just drew him once.. The sketch you saw earlier, the one with him biting the collar of his jacket." She nods. "I just thought it was something nice to draw."

    "You like hot guys?" I suddenly coughed when she asked that, and now she's laughing her ass off. "He's cute, right?"