25

To say that he was merely angry, that would be a mistake. To say that he was just a little angry, or that his anger would fade with time, or that perhaps he was being over dramatic and was not truly as angry as he really was...to even assume that anger was enough of a word to describe what it was that he was currently feeling...Well, that was a vast understatement. He, well, he was not merely angry. That was for certain. He could feel the, that all consuming anger which he felt slowly rising further and further within him to where it practically overwhelmed himself and he would...he would be rather remiss to just say that he was angry, for it was far more then that. Simply could not just be this regular form of anger that most felt, it was something more then just that. It was that kind of, burning anger, one which he had not felt for quite some time. The sort of fiery anger which longed ever so desperately to be released and to cause chaos and destruction to all who were thrown along the path which it would carve through. 

He had a plan, though. Plans were important, and he was far more then just aware of such things, he made plans on a regular basis, and he would much prefer that his plan not be disrupted. This plan, more so then the others, was also incredibly important. Plans alone were important, he could not allow them to be thrown aside for mere impulsive emotions. Though, he was typically much better at controlling his emotions, this truly tested him. A plan, however, he had to focus on the positives, and his plan would be more then helpful in the upcoming future. His plan was contingent on quite a few things, and of course such things as impulsive decisions just because he found himself to be angry could not be allowed. He could not allow his plan to be interrupted just because he was emotional. Emotions were short lasting, in comparison to other things. If his plan failed, he would be doomed and more things would go wrong afterwards, he would much prefer to avoid any sort of complications, and that included his emotions reigning over him. He would allow himself to calm slowly, and then he would reassess the situation. He...well he knew the situation well enough, but at this moment, he felt that perhaps he was just a little compromised. Emotionally, that is, and he needed a clear head. Something which it was quite obvious that he did not have at the moment. He had new information, even if he had suspected something like this would happen, he needed to be aware of the fact that with this new information, he needed to be able to really question what he was going to be doing next. He had to assess what was going on, and the standing that he and the others stood in at the current moment. To figure out how he could proceed with the most likely chances at success. This was the primary objective.

Not that he could be blamed for being angry. Of course not, the fact that he was now placed in this situation alone would make anyone angry, much more when they realized the reasons for it. It was not necessarily his fault and for that he could not be blamed for being angry about it. To even think that such a thing would happen? That alone was laughable and incredibly unlikely. Sure, there would be those who felt that he was to be blamed for the situation, but the majority would take his side, and that was something which he knew that he could use. Anyone would be rather aggravated in this situation, and he should be commended for not allowing his emotions to get a hold of him, for it would be rather simple to allow it, and he knew that it would only do harm. Of course, not lasting harm, and certainly not to his plan. The one which he was forming slowly but steadily in his mind, to be played out accordingly. Though, perhaps whatever harm would come from allowing his emotions to reign after the information that he had managed to find, it still would not do to allow his emotions to control him. it was unsightly, though perhaps it would improve the situation, even if it could cause some lasting damage, not really towards himself, after all anyone would be far more then just understanding of the situation and any sort of anger would not be held against him. 

He would not, though. Such things were unbecoming. Though he knew that he could use his anger and have it still show him in a positive light, it would be more telling should he not allow himself to be overly angry and lash out. It would prove a point, a very important point that he was trying to make. Something that would endear him to the others, and that was more important. He felt, wronged. Of course he did, anyone would, and the fact that this entire thing had happened alone was aggravating. he wanted to allow himself to show the people exactly why it was wrong of them to do this without him. Without at the very least allowing him to have some sort of insight.

He had other things he would need to do, however. He needed a proper plan, and the one which he was currently forming would only do so much. He needed more. He needed a better and more refined plan. Once he found one, once he managed to create it, that was it. It would be over. He would not just allow others to take the lead, no, he would be there every step of the way. 

His plan...it would be glorious, and the resulting chaos which it would cause would be even more wonderful. He truly longed for the first few steps to begin. For once they did, it would be past the point of no return. Nobody would see it coming, and he would be capable of exacting the revenge which he had longed for fo such a time. 

It had risks, of course, and he would need to be careful. 

He could do it though. For now, for now he would digest this information, he would think it all over, and close his eyes and think more on what he would need to do in the future when he awoke and was more level headed and not guided by a sense of anger.