17

Draco couldn't help but to relax once the nimble fingers moved behind to the vase of his neck and gently held him there, pressing downwards. It felt...different from what he was used to but it was quite relaxing if he were to admit such things. He felt himself relax underneath the hand which was holding him down. There was a low hum from whoever it was above him, and a small, deep chuckle, but he was, for the first time in a while, rather lax, and unconcerned. He did not feel the need to jerk away, he did not feel the desire to really move at the moment in general. It was quite nice and he was rather content to just stay, just as he was, for a while. 

The hand moved from his neck gently, up his jawline, and tucked a finger underneath his chin, tilting his face upwards towards whoever it was that was above him. There was a bright smile, mixed in with a curious expression, but the face was pleasant. The Veela before him had long black hair, and brown eyes. He sort of looked like he could be of some sort of Asian descent, but Draco was not familiar enough to say for absolute certainty, not that it would really matter in the first place. He was absolutely beautiful, as most Veela were, Draco found it was rather difficult not to stare. He wore elegant light blue robes, which definitely complimented him, as well as a grey shirt and blue pants which matched his robes. Draco rarely if ever wore such colours, as he did not particularly like them and preferred the soothing greens and silvers, but he had to admit that this man could definitely pull them off.

The man, Veela, whoever he was, just watched him carefully. Draco felt himself getting more and more calm, for whatever reason. He had known that some Veela had a calming presence, and he distantly wondered if this was one of them. If that were the case, Draco would most certainly not mind being stuck near him for the rest of eternity. He was rather getting addicted to this calm feeling that had been so...so distant from him for such a long time. The person above him tilted the young Wizard's head to the side with a small hum, looking at him carefully, assessing him, as it were.

"Brother," the boy drawled his eyes glancing up to the prince behind Draco, who had forgotten that there was another person in the room. Inwardly he cursed himself, he could not allow his defenses to fall so easily. "What happened to the boy?" His tone of voice was just idle curiosity, though to anyone else, they may not feel the anger which was radiating from this person to the one behind Draco, but Draco was also an expert in subtle anger. He knew, and he somewhat dreaded the Crown Prince having to face the wrath. He was just glad that such anger was not directed at him. "He is freezing and utterly terrified." 

Prince Ferin swallowed nervously. He hated his brother's overwhelming disappointment. it was thick and heavy, and Ferin knew that the only reason that his brother was not projecting more was because there was a person with him. He decided to just avoid the question in hopes that the other Prince would forego actually asking him again.

"What...what is the verdict?" He asked, avoiding answering as best he could, he was nervous. His brother was quite devious when angry, which he most clearly was. The elder veela tapped under Draco's chin, forcing Draco to refocus on him, as his eyes twinkled mischievously upon staring back at their guest.

"I believe I asked you a question. But for the sake of our guest, I shall avoid pressing, for now."  Prince Ferin inhaled sharply, hopefully he could avoid his brother in the meantime. "I would have thought it obvious by now, Brother. He is a SV, surely. Male, yes, but no less submissive than any of the females who are the same." Ferin gulped, eyes nervous. "So, Brother, what happened?" Ferin sighed, and regaled what basically happened. The Veela was angry that  much was clear.

"So, you are telling me that not only were you given warning by the one who brought him here, but dismissed her? For what reason, because he was defiant? That is not so uncommon among certain Submissive Veelas, and much more common when it comes to the submissive males. I am highly disappointed." Ferin sighed heavily. "Father will be hearing of this." 

"Wait! No, don't tell father, please!" The veela tsked. 

"Ferin, you have made similar mistakes several times now. Not only that you LEFT him alone for hours, and then went to see him only to leave him for hours again. Not only that, you completely disregarded protocols when welcoming transitioning Veelas. You did not welcome him. You shoved him into an empty room. You left him for hours before seeing to him, and left him for hours after giving him a room. You did not offer food or drink, you did not send the clothes to him within the accepted time-frame, and neither did you see that they were sent by yourself, you did not even assess him. Father will hear about this. And you had best hope that your place as 'crown prince' remains in tact after this fiasco." The veela took his attention off of his brother, saying one last thing. "You are highly neglectful in your duties. If this was the first time this happened i may have been more lenient, but you have been neglecting your responsibilities continuously since you were announced crown prince. This, this was the last straw. You do not even know how to tell a submissive veela from a dominant one, and you were warned beforehand, by a dominant veela. This will not be swept under the rug, Brother." 

The veela knelt down to Draco once more, tilting his face back up towards him, and gave him a relaxed smile. "Come on, let us get you settled in." He said softly. Draco could not help but be soothed. His nerves draining at the calm, careful tone.