15

Draco was miffed. Annoyed, angry, mad and a ton of other emotions that he could not place. Fleur had managed through whatever aggravating stubborn persistance, to get him to agree to be here. It boiled him down to his toes with anger, practically burning his metaphorical spirit hair. She had said it would be hard to do this alone, and that the transformation would be hell. Draco, well he did not like the sound of that. Who would? It was enough to have him agree to go to this stupid veela court palace castle thing. Not that he was happy about it, oh no, he was the EXACT opposite. Now that he was here, he was regretting it even more. Stupid. Sitting in some dumb room with dumb bookshelves full of dumb books, none of which in the lease caught his attention or seemed even remotely interesting. He would know, he had looked through all of them out of boredom and simple curiousity. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was torment. So he sat on that stupid wooden chair, angry, frustrated, with his arms folded across his chest, legs crossed, angry. Fluer had ditched, telling him the Crown Prince would be with him soon. Stupid crown pirnce. Stupid veela court. Stupid transformation and stupid inheritance. He did not aak to be a veela, he didn't want to. He wanted to be home, among his books and with Bobby, and his eagle. Mostly he was Bored. He hated being bored. He had always been incredibly restless, and this was just torment. Evil horrible and made him want to rip the eyes out of the next person to walk through that door. Maybe he would. It would show them not to leave him stuck in some stupid room for ages.

Nope. Plan aborted. Bad idea. Very, very, very bad idea. Draco sighed heavily. Not a good idea to maul the Crown Prince.
So he did what he did best.

Lean back and heavily glare at him. The guy was beautiful, for sure. Dark hair,it was a really dark brown, with gorgeous dark brown eyes, looked like melting chocolate and were so warm and kind looking. High cheekbones, pale skin, lean body. He was like a god among mortals and immortals alike. He wore dark blue silk, and a golden crown. Draco's eyes widened slightly, before he remembered he was supposed to be angry and not gawking at the person before him.

"I trust you are Draco Malfoy, Veela male?" Oh gods the veela god had a voice as clear as water and as smooth as a light breeze. It made Draco shiver.

"Nooooo," draco drawled sarcasm thick in his melodic voice. "I am some random person which some stupid Veela decided to drag here, totally not a guy, and totally not a veela. Oh no, in fact, I am secretly a girl. Parents never noticed!" He said voice getting hostile towards the end. "Bloody hell!" The Crown Prince smiled a bit at his antics.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, I am the Prince." Draco's eyes widened.

"Reaaaally?" He said injecting far too much disbelief in his voice for it to be genuinely real. "Would have never guessed. At all. Couldn't tell. Not like you have a huge metal sphere on the top of your head, no, totally not, just seeing things." Okay, so maybe he was being overly disrespectful but he was mad. And bored. The crown prince did not respond negatively, however, and simply nodded.

"Come now, I will take you to your room." Draco narrowed his eyes.

"No." He said simply. The Prince stared.

"I am sorry, what was that?" Draco just settled back in the chair defiantly. He had no idea what he was doing, actively disobeying someone who could probably kill him.
Bit he was angry. He was mad, and frustrated. Not to mention he had been stuck in a small room, bored out of his mind, for ages.

"Now, Now, Draco, i do not want to have to punish you for disobedience." Draco narrowed his eyes.

"Whatever," he said aggravated. The fun of being defiant had wavered slightly at punishment causing fear to fly through his veins and a self protection of age old anger to replace it. It was not as though he wanted to be here. It wasnt as though he asked to come here. Or requested it. It was more or less demanded of him.

The crown prince sighed. He stalked forwards, grabbed Draco by the wrist, and pulled him, dragging him behind him. Draco was instantly placed on autopilot, following the other, allowing him to drag him wherever. He knew how these things went. It was only a matter of time before this happened, better to get it over now than later.
He was dragged into a rather nice room, with pale green and blue coloring, Draco simply stood as the Prince dropped the hold he had on his wrist and shoved him to the ground.

"Stay there." He ordered as Draco got to his hands and knees. He stilled as the Prince turned around. "Do not leave the room." He ordered and left, the door clanging shut behind him. Tears welled up in Draco's pretty blues. His body trembled and shook as he obeyed the command. He dared not move from his position of kneeling. Dared not move an inch. The prince had not said he could, and Draco was dreading the punishment to come. This had been a mistake. He should not have come here. Fleur had said that it was best for him to be here, that he would be taken care of, that they would not hurt him. He should not have trusted her. His time at the Weasley residence had dulled his instincts. He should have stayed at home. Dread coursed through his body the longer the prince was gone. His father would do that sometimes. Make him wait, sitting in his anxiety and dread, make him wonder what he would do. Usually the longer he had to wait, the worse the proceeding punishment.

Each minute that the prince was gone caused Draco more fear. Worry, and horror, unable to think of anything but how he should have obeyed, should have listened. Imagining the horrible, cruel things the prince would do during his punishment. Fear was his companion. Unable to do anything but try and stop the tears as he resolutely stayed kneeling, not willing to give the crown prince any other reason to punish him further. Fleur had lied to him. He should have expected it, should have known. She said that they would be kind, caring, like, like Molly and Arthur weasley. A part of him had so desperately hoped so, but it was a childish dream, childish hope. So Draco knelt there, helplessly hoping that his apologies would cause the prince to take mercy on him. Tears flew down his face as he heard. footsteps. Dread encasing his body. It was only a maid, who had brought him night clothes, he stood. shakily. Taking them from her, he thanked her and changed, quickly,allowing her to take his other clothes. The material was thin, allowing the cold to seep through, and Drack could not help but choke on a sob as he knelt back down on his hands and knees once the maid left. The Prince was obviously incredibly angry. Angry enough to leave him there, in a cloth that would leave him open to the cold and torment which followed. His knees, and hands soon ached, his body shivering, but he refused to move. He refused.