25 - North Wind

...

"You wanted the answer"

...

"Jimin, do you trust me?" Jin asks, turning his head to look at Jimin straight in the eyes.

"I, yes" Jimin replies shortly after that.

"Then that's enough for me, let's go we are going to where the path lead us" Jin says, his eyes turn to glowing blue ice whereas for Jimin, he stays the same.

Honestly Jimin didn't see any path at all but he trust Jin. He believes in Jin and his mind. He knows Jin means well. It was then when Jin clear the path with his ice that he sees it. The path, lead to somewhere.

He is not lying, Jin is not lying to anyone. The path is really there.

"It's going to be cold" Jin says as he takes off his jacket and give it to Jimin.

Of course Jimin gladly take that, he knows Jin can withstand the cold, after all Jin is an ice elemental. Looking at Jin and his glowing blue eyes, Jimin admires that view.

The blue eyes is not like any other elementals. Jin's glowing blue eyes held a lot more striking than the other blue eyes.

Meeting eyes with Jin, one would dare to say that the eyes really belongs to Jin alone. The only colour that no one shares with. However, those eyes, no one would ever dare to stare at the eyes for so long. It wasn't because Jin is threatening anyone but more of because they're overawe with the view.

After all, indeed that wasn't so uncommon especially when they know Jin is the son of the above light elemental. But not everyone knows about the detail of that.

"I will give you the answer"

His glowing blue eyes becoming more vibrant than it already is. He wanted the answer for all his confusion. They're already awhile following the path before a sudden strong wind came. The wind is wrapping Jin separating Jimin and him.

"Can you handle the answer?"

It is bothering Jin when he is alone with the voice. Is Jimin going to be alright while he was minding his own problem? Blinking his glowing blue eyes looking at the wind embracing him alone, waiting for the answer to be told.

"In you, lie the answers and path for you"

Jin couldn't understand. That is not the answer he wanted. He wants the answer that he could understand not this pointless answer.

"Dive deeper, let him near you"

Who is him? What is this thing talking about?

"Jin!"

From the outside Jimin could only see the blue glowing in the wind. He can't enter that. Is Jin going to be alright alone?

"Jin hyung!"

Jin is too much occupied to even hear that Jimin is calling him.

"You own yourself. You are you"

Cold secrets deep inside of him are screaming. What is he going to do?

"Jin hyung!"

The shouts keep getting louder and louder. What is he going to do? This is not what he wants, he wanted more than this.

"It's been so long, you need to let out"

What is this voice talking about? Why can't he understand anything?