12 - Frozen at Heart

...

"Get Yoongi hyung here!"

...

Riding the elevator was the wrong move. It makes him dizzy, so much dizzy. Slowly while his hand leaning on the wall, he walks toward his dorm. The moment he entered the dorm, he kind of thought the dorm would be dark but it didn't. The light is adding more pain to his headache.

Not wanting to do anything else than cuddling into his thick blanket on the bed, Jin takes off his shoes and walks inside the dorm heading to his room only to be stopped when Jungkook blocks his way.

He wants to talk about the unfinished trouble before. Jin knows.

"Move" Jin says, trying to walk pass Jungkook to his room but Jungkook didn't move.

Yoongi is there too but he didn't stepped in.

"I think you're forgetting something here-" Jungkook replies.

Fuck off, he is shivering and dead tired but Jungkook wants to talk about that out of all the time he has?

"I'm tired. We can talk about this tomorrow" Jin says pushing Jungkook aside.

Oh, this little brat sure as stubborn as hell.

"You're not running away from this. We are going to talk about how you almost ruined my evaluation-" Jungkook mutters.

Call Jin pathetic or whatever but he is going to cry. He is too tired to handle this, his bone feels too cold. He just want to sleep.

The moment Jungkook looks into Jin's eyes, he notices maybe it is really not the time to talk about this. Jin looks so close to cry while standing with his one hand grabbing the kitchen counter.

Isn't it too pathetic to cry over thing like this? Jungkook snorts.

"Please, tomorrow" Jin says, begging.

They stare at each other for awhile before Jin decided to walk pass Jungkook with the little space Jungkook didn't block.

Jungkook looks at Yoongi as Jin entered his room.

"It's passed midnight, let's just go to sleep" Yoongi says, giving Jungkook the shrug smile.

It's true though, it's already late at night. Things will be settle tomorrow so both of them walk away to their own room. For Jin, he just too tired to take the shower or to even do what his brother advised to him just now.

But, tonight is just too cold to ignore the advise so Jin figured out that maybe the cold in his body will disappear after the warm shower. Just after the warm shower, Jin straight away lay on his bed. Of course after drying his hair a bit.

It just feels so wrong that night.

"Do not deny me"

Jin is fucking tired with the voice. Whether the figure, the owner of the voice came to him now, in reality, Jin will just sleep.

"You did that to yourself"

Jin fucking know that. He knew that the moment his head clicks in. With so much tiredness in him, Jin lets the dark overcoming him.

...

"Junghwan!" Jimin calls the man as he notices him in the lobby.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" Junghwan asks as Jimin stands in front of him.

"I just got back from the extra class I had this morning. Are you waiting for someone here?" Jimin asks back after replying to the wonder.

"I am waiting for Jin. We are supposed to go back to our house today, exactly about twenty minutes ago but Jin is not yet to be here. We have set to meet here at this lobby since he stays in this block" Junghwan replies.