"All these people are in danger. We gotta get them out of here. You gotta trust me for the next five minutes." Tony said.

"Yeah, I tried that. I got tossed around your house, remember?" Rhodes said.

"Boys, let's not fight. Tony, what do you want me to do?" I asked as I made my way near the stage.

"Get the people out of here and get them to safety." Tony replied. When I was about to walked out of the stage, I grabbed a mic beside the curtain and turned it on. I walked near to the three of them and Justin saw me walking near them.

"Oh! What do we have here? Miss Y/L/N gonna save Anthony's ass again?" Justin said.

"I'm here to save this civilians. Everyone, please go to your nearest exits and--"

"Woah, woah, woah! Don't tell them--" Justin touched my arm. I held his hand and I pinned him down on the floor.

"AHHH!!!" Justin screamed.

"Woah!" Rhodes said.

"What?" Tony said.

"Don't ever touch me, Hammer." I told him.

"That's my girl." Tony said proudly.

"Tony, maybe you want to asked him something.." I said.

"Right." Tony said. "Where is he?" Tony asked.

"What?" Justin asked.

"Where's Vanko?" Tony asked.

"Who?" Justin asked back.

"You know what, stand up." I said as I removed myself from him. He slowly stand and he wiped away the dirt from him. Just then, Justin chuckles.

"Then what?" Justin asked me. I smirked at him and I saw Tony pushed Rhodey a little backward.

"This." I said as I turned around from him and sent a flying kick hitting his head. Just then, he laid on the stage unconsciously. Then, the crowd cheered for me. I heard Tony went to me and I heard his mask went up. I looked at him and he peck my lips.

"My tough girl." He said. Just then, I chuckled at him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Rhodey said. Me and Tony looked at him and we saw his gun pointed at us. Tony instinctively put me on his back and I looked at Rhodey with a slight fear.

"Is that you?" Tony asked.

"No, I'm not doing that. That's not me. I can't move. I'm locked up. I'm locked up! Get out of here. Go! This whole system's been compromised." Rhodey warned.

"Y/N, go!" Tony said. I jumped down on the stage. The crowd were running out of the place.

"Let's take it outside." Tony said and he began to take off. I heard Rhodey followed Tony, too.

"NAT!!" I called for Natasha and I saw her behind me. She went to me and I gave her some command.

"Hammer Industry." I told her and she nod her head and began to walked away. I looked behind her and saw Pepper.

"Pepper, call NYPD to get Hammer out of here. Then, call backup, so they can lead the people away from here. You get out of here, leave me here."

"But Y/N--"

"Just go Pepper!!" I told her and she began to ran and called for help. I helped around to bring the people to safety when some of the drones went outside of the building. I stopped dead on my track when a kid wearing an Iron Man mask was in front of a drone. The drone began to aimed at the kid. I ran immediately and I tackled the kid down and saw Tony and he shot the drone.