bonus chapter 1

Laila's POV;

I sat in the the living room with the boys watching spongebob. The boys were currently three years old and were literally obsessed with spongebob.
Hamdhan sat on my lap and hammad had his head resting on my lap.

"Mummy when is daddy coming bsck home?"

"Well hamdhan my love, daddy said he will be back in a bit he's just been very busy this past few days"

"Mummy i miss daddy" hammad said looking at me with those cute puppy dog eyes. The boys were both really attached to their Dad seeing as he was always with them. But Al-ameen has been a lot busy lately he had an important deal he had to close this week and well it hasn't been easy for him, My poor baby.

"Okay boys daddy will be back in a while so for now let's go and bake some cookies my loves" i said and began tickling them. They laughed loudly as we walked into the kitchen. We already had cookie dough so i bought it out of the fridge and rolled it into a circle, i bought out the cookie cutters and the boys each picked their favourites. I put all the cut cookies dough in a baking tray and put it in the oven. Just then the front door opened and Al-ameen walked in.

"Daddy" the boys ran to him and hugged him, he picked both of them up.

"My babies, how have you been, i hope you haven't been giving mummy a hard time"

"No daddy we've both been good, and we are making cookies with mummy"

"Is that so mummy?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yep that is true"

"Okay then i can't wait to have a taste but i need to freshen up first" he said and walked over to me standing close to me.

"Mummy can i see you upstairs" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and followed him upstairs. Once we got into the room. Hu hugged me from behind.

"I've missed you all baby" he said resting his head on my neck.

"We've missed you too baby" i turned towards him and held his face between my hands and pecked his cheek.
"My poor baby you look so tired, go take a shower" i said.

"I will but first this weekend we are going to the beach house in lagos just the four of us okay"

I smiled widely at the idea of family time "yayy! I can't wait baby. You know i love you right, i can't wait to tell the boys they will be so happy. They have been going on about how they miss you"

"And what about their mum"

"You know I've missed you too now go and shower you stink"

"Won't you be joining me Mrs.Me?."

"Well maybe next time hubby" i winked at him and left the room hearing his laughter echoing through the halls as i headed downstairs to take the cookies out and give the boys the good news.

___✍✍

Heyyyo, bonus chapter here for all the lovers of Laila and Al-ameen. I hope you like it🤗🤗

Don't forget to read my other book Beyond love. It's my favourite.