CH22|PROBATION

It's been three days. Three days of playing cat and mouse game with al-ameen. everytime he would come over I was either in my room or once I see him I just leave. He has sent endless text messages and called numerous times to no avail. I do not even acknowledge his calls. My mom and Dad are out today. So I am home all alone looking forward to rest my bones because yesterday was tiring.

I was laying on my bed and I heard a knock on my window. How can someone knock on my window it is way up and do not have a balcony that someone could stand on. I walked over to the window and opened it. I looked around and saw no one.

"Psst. Psst. I'm down here" you know who said. I looked down and saw him standing there looking all smug.

" what do you want now al-ameen" I rolled my eyes.

"Babydoll I'm sorry please. What do I have to do for you to forgive me"

"Well seeing as you've already done so much" i rolled my eyes.

" I'm so so sorry i should have trusted you" we we literally shouting

" maybe i shouldn't have had so much faith in us"

"Noo noo please don't say that"

" well i hope you are happy now. Since your so called cousin has found a way to get in between us. It wasn't hard for you to doubt me because you don't trust me"

" We both know i am not happy about what has happened in the past couple of days"

" what do you want now?"

" i want you to hear me out please. Can i come in?"

" okay but you have only 5minutes" i said closing the window and moving downstairs. I opened the door and just walked over to the couch i sat not caring if he came in.

Once he came in " i am really sorry babydoll. I know I've wronged you but please forgive me. I kjow sometimes i mess up i should have trusted you but i didn't and i regret it"

" The problem here al-ameen is that if i didn't sent you those voice notes you wouldn't have believed me"

" believe me babydoll the moment you cut the call i felt so guilty even before you sent those voice notes i had already made up my mind to apologise for shouting at you"

"Okay now if i say i forgive. What will happen for all we know if something like this happens again you don't trust me"

" i do trust you babydoll i do"

"No not at all you don't. And Nadiya i bet you haven't even told her off for what she did to me"

"Well yes if we are being honest i haven't. I haven't said anything to her since the incident" i didn't allow him to finish. I snickered "Typical al-ameen family is always right. Right? So you know what she did to me and it doesn't bother you but i insult her a bit as an act of defence since she started it and its a huge problem"

" That isn't the reason babydoll have some patience. I only did that because i want to confront her when you are there and i literally didn't have her time all i could care about was getting to you" he smirked at my slight blush.

"Please forgive babydoll danallah kiyi hakuri i am sorry please"

" i might forgive you but you are going to be under probation. If you prove to me that you trust me in this probation time, i will forgive you if not you can say goodbye to our little relationship mister"

"I promise I'll do whatever it takes, buy whatever you want and spend as much as i can for you to forgive me"

" seeing as i am not some golddigger and i literally do not need your money. I want you to prove that you trust me not buy me off" i gritted out.

"I am sorry" he said for the nth time

" you've saying sorry an awful lot today.  Remember You are treading on thin ice"

" i know babydoll i am treading onvery thin ice here and i plan to win you back"

" There is no need. I never said i broke up with you. But you are under probation so dont get any ideas okay!" I sent a small smile his way and smacked  him on his shoulder blushing slightly

" i wouldn't dare" he smiled back

_____✍

I don tire for Kaduna lockdown

This is a short chapter butttttt. I'm just tired.

Al-ameen is under probation 😂😂 Ah!

Anyways enough with the chitchat

Please vote, comment, share, and follow 🙏🥺🥺

STAY SAFE⚘🌸