03|Hey! Aysha

We arrived at aysha's house finally. It was only a 20min ride but boy was it uncomfortable and awkward. I hopped out of the car and banged the door violently, he drove off. Aysha opened the door to her house and engulfed me in a giant bear hug.

"Your driver seems mad at you" she said looking me "anyways I missed you so much babe"

"Trust me that's not my driver and I missed you more boo"

"Waye shi?" she asked curiously

"Al-ameen ne fah" I said nonchalantly

"Let's get in mun tsaya waje kaman sojoji" she opened the door and we went in. Aysha has been my bestie ever since I can remember. She's a bit taller than me and she's very beautiful. She has a glowing chocolate coloured skin she is a kindhearted soul and is obsessed with makeup.

We went up to her room and sat on her bed. She baked cupcakes for which where yum by the way

"Wani al-ameen wai kike magana?" She asked looking very curious.

"Al-ameen dai the troublemaker"

"You mean al-ameen that used to prank you all the time. Your sworn enemy" she put air quotes on the sworn enemy part.

"Yap!him. The idiot is so annoying and bari in gaya miki he isn't that person anymore yanzu he is rude and cold"

"Haba! Lallai life changed him" she muttered lowly

"Wallahi he is always so rude to me and abunda zai baki mamaki shine I'm the only one he is this rude to"

" you are not sure its only you he is this rude to I'm sure he is rude to every other person"

I told her everything that has happened since I got back. Later we decided to go for a ride since her parents weren't home. We stopped at coldstone creamery and got some ice-cream.

"So you are telling me that you are going to prank al-ameen your neighbour's son and your dad's best friend's son at his house" Aysha exclaimed as we drove back to her house. Did I tell you al-ameen was my neighbour? I guess not. Yap we are neighbours.

"Yap! I've got pink dye for his hair. Gashin da ake ji dashi" I smiled evilly.

"Gashin fa da ake ji dashi. Gashi yanzu zaki Sa shi aski" she giggled as we scrolled through his Instagram posts.

"Its not a permanent dye it'll only be there for like five hours and akwai abunda zai iya wanke gashin da shi dye din ya goge but I'll keep that with me"

"I hope you don't get in trouble, like I really need a best friends speech at my wedding"

"Lol don't worry you'll have it inshallah" I said optimistically.

She dropped me home after a long day of fun and a lot of ice-cream and of course movies.

I freshened up and changed into a white plain abaya once I got home. Mom and dad were back and mom was already preparing dinner. I went down to the kitchen to help her

"Hey love yanzu kika dawo?" Mum asked while washing some lettuce and cutting them up I guess for some kind of salad

"Eh mama ina wuni. I had so much fun. Aysha is such a sweetheart" I said . I took the knife from her and started cutting the lettuce

"Why are you packing the food in a box mama, ina zamuje?" I asked curiously seeing as she was packing all the food she prepared in a box and then putting them in a basket.

"Oh sorry I didn't tell you. Al-ameen's parents Mr.&Mrs. Ibrahim invited us over for dinner so that's why I'm preparing" she said "you better go and get ready" mum added. I finally looked at her attire she was all dressed up.

I went back upstairs not really excited and changed into a pink floral floor length chiffon dress. I prayed Isha before coming downstairs.

Mum looked all set and ready to go while dad was just sitted beside her reading something I don't know what it is but I'm sure its work related.

"Ina wuni baba"

"Ah my love! You look so beautiful. How was your day?" He said while I hugged him.

" it was great. I had so much fun"

"I'm glad you did sweetheart. Kin gama Abun da zakiyi mu tafi?" Dad asked looking at me.

"Idan bata gama ba fa Alhaji?" Mum said looking at me like I just did something bad.

"Sai mu jira ta har sai ta gama" dad answered.

" kai Ke bata ta Alhaji. Ke kuma tashi muje I can't wait for you any longer" I pouted at her and stood up with dad trailing behind me and mom in front we got into the car and drove off. I mean why should we drive over there when its like a two minutes walk from our house but I guess I can't complain since i apparently have lazy parents.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Vote + comment for update.

Here's chapter three hope you love reading it as much as I love writing it .

I hope this dinner goes smoothly or little miss pranks won't have a nice dinner at the Ibrahim's🙏😉😉