07| Movie day

It has been two weeks of complete bed rest and I'm proud to say I'm back to normal. I've been confined to my bed and haven't left my room in the past two weeks. I only get up to bath and pray. I'm so happy that I'm fully recovered and can do anything except eat cold things my doctor's words not mine.

Dad would come over every weekend and didn't want to go back we had to force him to go back to work he was so worried. Mum told him about my migraines after five days of consistently terrible headaches and sleepless nights.

We went to the doctor and confirmed to my mum that I'll be fine and it was nothing to worry about.

Al-amin and his mum came a couple of times and I could always see guilt in his eyes he regretted what he did and bought me a lot of fruits. That was before he went on a business trip. Now, only his mum visits and sometimes his dad. Aysha was here everyday. There wasn't a day she didn't come to visit. They've been there for all through my sickness. So today we are all going to the movies. The movie Al-amin promised me was turned into a family movie night which unfortunately will be done at the Ibrahim's residence. I wish we would go to the cinema.

After getting ready Mum, dad, Aysha and Me went to the Ibrahim's. And today I convinced my parents to walk all the way there.

We got there quickly and we where welcomed so well Al-amin's mum. She ushered us into the living room where we sat and she brought lots of treats. Cookies, cupcakes, popcorn,chips and so on .

We went to their cinema room and sat down. I chose Aladin the movie for us to watch. You know perks of being the sick one.

Al-amin sat beside me to my left while Aysha sat by my right.

"Hey" Al-amin whispered to me.

"Hello"

"How have you been" he looked at me "I'm sorry for what i did to you. I shouldn't have"

"Shhhhh. Forget it the movie is starting" I said to him.

I turned and focused on the movie.

I noticed Al-amin stealing glances at me but I didn't mind at all. I wanted to let loose and be happy after all that has happened.

After watching the movie, Mrs Ibrahim packed dinner for us. We bade her goodbye and left. Aysha went home immediately we got back. Her mom needed her home.

I laid on my bed scrolling through my Instagram with a smile on my face. I really enjoyed today I felt relaxed after a very long time. I loved spending time with everyone.

I laid on my bed scrolling through my Instagram. I was relaxing until

Ping....
My phone vibrated.

Grumpy gus~ there's no movie now. Am I forgiven

Me~ hmmmm🤔🤔 I don't know yet

Grumpy Gus~ why now

Me~ okay I forgive you. Happy!. Now get off phone you grumpy Gus I have Instagram posts to see.

Grumpy Gus~ ahh! Don't worry she devil I'm off.
I scuffed .She devil my foot.

Me~ Incase you don't know ni fa I am a peaceful person

Grumpy Gus~ I thought you had Instagram posts to see

Me~ ha! Ha!😒🙃 bye🤡

I didn't wait for his reply and just locked my phone.

He's so unpredictable. Oh well it's been fun but now I need to take my drugs and go to sleep.

***************************

Yeah I know this chapter is short and kinda boring but it's just a filler chapter for the last one. So bear with me an interesting update will be coming soon so wait on that.

Please vote and comment. I need your feedbacks.

Is this book interesting so far?

Should i change something?

What do you think about the characters?
Please give me your feedbacks. Love you all and thanks for reading😜😜
#220 in Africa 23/11/29