30| JAIL TIME

Al-ameen's POV;
She did what?! i can't believe she did that.
" oh laila you are in such big trouble"
And to think i thought the wind blew it over and it broke. I spent two weeks before i could make that vase.

"You Culprit. You deserve jail time for this crime you committed. Three months in jail Laila for murder of my beloved vase. You know how hard it was to make that vase. Oh my god!" I exclaimed in a girly voice.

"If you must know it was a mistake i didn't do it on purpose. I was trying to do something i can't even remember what  i was trying to do and i knocked it over"

"You were probably planning something mischievous" i  said.

"Probably"  she giggled. "Anyway sorry not sorry"

"You know i used to think you were this annoying little girl always following me around at first but then we became best friends and i realised you weren't that bad after all"

"Awww is al-ameen complimenting me?. But i thought me being a talkative is what made me annoying "

"How much you talk never seizes to amaze me. I'll never get over how much of a talkative you are"

"You know what? I don't feel as if i talk too much"

"In my world blabbing uncontrollably is what we call talking to much" i  stated. Holding her hands.

She tilted her head and rested it on my shoulder.

LAILA'S POV;
"Al-ameen can i ask a question. Why did you go all out and proposed with a ring? Not that i didn't like it I'm just curious?

"My love, it's customary in my family to propose to a girl you like with a ring. You know we are half Canadians. My grandma was a canadians on my dad's side and my mom's Mom was an Arabian. But both grandpa's are Nigerians but anyways we still keep some of our other traditions"

"No wonder you are this handsome. I mean what interesting news"

"Laila it's okay to say I'm handsome i am going to be your husband afterall. And you can't lie I'm undeniably attractive. But i am not afraid to say you are beautiful and hot"

I blushed bright red"Al-ameen your Ego is unhealthy. Anyways we should go this box of chocolate isn't going to eat itself you know i Need to share it with Aysha she absolutely adores this particular ones" i said trying to evade the conversation.

"Good way to stop the conversation baby. But let's go. It still doesn't stop me from thinking you are hot"

I blushed and just walked ahead releasing my hand from his. Al-ameen has become open with his thoughts now and i on the other hand am a bit uncomfortable with that. He makes me nervous and shy but i am not normally a shy person.

I heard his laughter loud behind me, i chose to ignore him. He is a straight forward person and sometimes i am uncomfortable with that.

We started walking back to the hotel. When we got to the elevator i pressed our floors. We got there he followed me to the front of my door since his room was a two floors above mine.

"This is your stop Mr man. Oya bye! come and start going"

"Hmmm! Laila this one that you are chasing me away. What's wrong?" He smirked.

"You know what's wrong. You with your sudden boldness"

"Oh! Is that so?" He said moving closer to me caging me with his hands. My confident stance broke instantly

"Al-ameen what are you doing this is very inappropriate" i tried prying him away from me. But obviously failed because let's face it he is stronger and bigger than me.

"Inappropriate you say! We'll see about that" his face was inching closer to mine. He had this wicked smirk on his face.

"Al-ameen no!" I whispered breathlessly. His face was so close to mine. My face was already so hot from this close proximity. Just when our fore heads were about touching he moved away.

"Bye mi amore see you later" he winked at me and chuckled before moving to the elevator. He waved at me before he left. I stood there flustered and out of breath. Al-ameen is definitely something else. I thought before pushing the door and pushe Aysha in the process. She was behind the door this whoke time so when i opened the door she fell. Oh! Lord another drama i have to deal with.

"What happened out there" she said getting off the floor "and is that my favourite chocolate?"

"It is your favourite and youcan have only one. And about what happened outside we are not talking about it and that is final. I think Al-ameen has been possessed but that is me tslkibg about it so forget it but he is behaving in a way i do not just get. I think he hit his head somewhere but i....."

"Laila my dear friend you are rambling and you only do that when you are nervous and that is just making me more curious" she said with a smile.

"Uggh!" I exclaimed " he is messing with my mind" i shouted. Aysha laughed hysterically.

"I know laila i know" she was still laughing.

____✍✍

Hey my lovlies.

I'm sorry for the late update. I honestly have nk reason i just started typing and lost all ideas on what to write so i decided to take a break and i am back better than ever. Double update tommorow inshallah. It is a promise.

Please vote,comment,share and follow.

Stay safe🌸