05|suspicious

We got back home and I went straight to my room and changed into my pyjamas. I lay down on my bed lookin at Al-amin's pink hair pictures. He looked like a clown.

I saw a text from an unknown number on Whatsapp.

08056......~ delete those pictures.

I instantly knew who it was

Me~ saboda mai.

08056......~ Kar ki sake ki tura ma kowa

Me~ I didn't tell you I was sending it to anyone. Your clown look is for me to look and laugh. And how did you get my number.

I decided to save his number.

Grumpy Gus~ we are neighbors our parents are best friends, how hard is it to get your number.send the pictures.

Me~ ka CE Kar in tura ma kowa. I thought you said you weren't dumb.

Grumpy Gus~ I'm not dumb and photo Na ne ai ko so dole ki turo mun

Me~okay good night it's one in the morning I'll send it tomorrow.

I smiled and dozed of to sleep.

I was woken up by my phone's alarm. It was time for that prayer. So I stood up brushed my teeth and performed ablution. After praying I went back to sleep by 7:00am.

I'm not going out today so after eating breakfast and showering I watched Netflix on my laptop.

"Laila" my mum called

"Na'am mama" I said running down the stairs. I wore a high low top and skinny jeans.

"Ina so kije shagon tailor Na ki karba mun dinkin lace dinmu"

"Wani tailorn aciki Mansur?"

"eh shi zaki je daga nan Sai ki Kai ma maman Al-amin Nata ki kawo mun nawa"

"Okay toh driver Na nan?"

"Barin CE ma shamsu ya fito da mota"

I went up stairs and put an abaya over my clothes and covered my head with a veil. I got into the car and shamsu drove off. I collected the clothes and we headed back home.

"Shamsu zaka ajiye ni a gidan AuntyFauziya Sai ka wuce gida zan dawo da kafa"

"Toh hajiya ba matsala"

I was dropped at the house. I knocked their door and surprisingly Al-amin opened the door. He just turned around and shouted "mama ga she devil tazo" he walked off.

"Really! She devil! Grumpy Gus kawai" he didn't Even look at me he just went and sat on the living room sofa.

"Waye Kuma she devil Al-amin" AuntyFauziya asked and he pointed at me.

"A'a Laila ke maman ki ta aiko da kayan"

"Ina wuni aunty. Eh ni mama ta aiko"

she collected the bag from me and asked me to sit. I was a bit uncomfortable since I was alone with Al-amin and he was smirking at me. I'm just jumpy after the prank I mean it's been a week and he hadn't done anything to me. I was just scared he'd do something and for goodness sake that evil smirk is making me nervous. His mum walked in carrying a jar of my favorite cookies. Her home made cookies.
"Gashi Laila I made this for and I bought you a jewelry set jiya da bake kasuwa Na ganshi yayi mun kyau Sai Na Siya miki. Al-amin je ka kawo Jakan nan dake kan gado a daki Na"

he left to go get it looking very smug and cute. Okay I can't lie Al-amin is cute. It's just his rudeness over shadows it. He came back with a paper bag and handed it over to me. I gasped when I saw how expensive the jewelry was. N150,000. It's not that I can't buy it. it's just I don't like expensive stuff given to me as gifts it makes me feel bad. I know it's ridiculous but that's who I am I prefer simple gifts.

"Aunty I can't accept this"

"Laila I bought it for you please take it"

"Kinsan ba'a maida hanun kyauta baya" Al-amin butted in.

"Toh thanks alot aunty I liked the jewelry but I love the cookies more"I. Hugged her. "Barin tafi gida mum must be looking for me" I said and stoop up walking to this door.

"Bari in raka ki. I need to collect a file from your dad's secretary" Al-amin said. I don't know why but I don't trust Al-amin's gestures today.

"What your deal first you convince me to collect the jewelry and now you're escorting me home I'm suspicious"

"Don't be because i didn't do any of that for you and besides I'm only going to your house to collect a file"

"Okay but you had better not think of doing anything to me"

"The world doesn't revolve around you, you know"

We got into my house and I showed mum my jewelry.

"Kin ko gode. Zankira ta inyi mata Godiya. Aysha tazo tana sama tana jiran ki. Tayi ta Kiran wayan ki not reachable"

"Barin gan ta" I rushed up stairs and saw aysha I hugged her tightly. I was happy to see her.

I kept the jewelry bag on my bed and finally opened the jewelry case. As soon as I opened it there was a tiny lizard in it and it jumped on my body. I screamed, Aysha screamed and I toss it off me but it kept crawling back. I jumped on my bed but the lizard followed me. Just then I saw Al-amin by my door holding his phone up video taping me and laughing like crazy. My body was shaking out of fear. I started feeling dizzy and before i knew it everything went black and I fell unconsciously with a loud thud!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You guys: wow a double update😱😱

Me:😅😅Lol I just couldn't resist updating. Think of it as a gift from me to you.

Any thoughts on the book or is there any thing you'd like to suggest? The put it down in a comment and don't forget to vote and share.

Until Friday again for real now bye .