CH25|TROUBLE

AL-AMEEN'S POV; again

" I love you babydoll so much" i said staring directly into her eyes. I was staring intently at her. She was awestruck. Shock was shown on her face.

"Uhmm... i don't know what to say. Thank you?" She said unsure.

I pronounce my love to the girl pf my dreams and all she says is thank you a fucking thank you is all i get.

" Really babydoll a thank you. Really?" My face shown hurt. The hurt i was trying to conceal. Maybe she isn't really into me that much.

She doubled over laughing. She was laughing so hard. I don't get why she is laughing there is nothing funny about this situation.

"Oh al-ameen it's too easy to get you. Your expression was priceless i was only joking" she patted my shoulder. I sighed in relieve.

" I love you too al-ameen" she meekly whispered blushing.

I smiled widely at her " you do not play with a guys emotions like that. I really thought you were serious"

" oh! You big softie. You should know me by now"

" i am so not a softie. I am a big bad alpha male" i puffed my chest out as i talked.

" yeah yeah, you are" she rolled her eyes.

" Let's get back to the others. They might be wondering where we are" i say looking at my watch. I think its time we all head home. I intertwined our hands and we begin walking. Being with her makes me feel content. I really do love everything about her. The way she talks, walks, her smile, her mischief i love it all and i wouldn't trade her for anyone else un the world.

Going back home i know i have to face my mom and Aunt because i know Nadiya must have cooked up a very interesting lie to tell them but i wouldn't let her win. If she tries any stupid plot against me today i wouldn't hesitate to break her into pieces. Too bad i don't hit ladies  if not she would hve seen another side of me that she wouldn't like.

We met Aysha and Abdulrahman at the gate. They Were also heading out.

" hey Man you good?" Abdulrahman asked smirking at our interlocked hands.

" yes. We should head home. It's getting late" he nodded at me. Still smirking.

I clutched laila's hands tighter and dragged her over to the car. She said her goodbye to the both of them and hopped into the car and we drove off. We drove by cold stone and we had to stop for my beautiful girlfriend to get icecream. I had no choice  but to stop because she was shouting nonstop in my ear. After the icecream stop, the ride back home was smooth. I dropped her home making sure she was safely inside the house before i drove to over to mine. I am not looking forward to getting inside the house but what can a guy do. I got off the car and walked to the front door.

I huffed out a breath holdingthe door handle. Here goes nothing i sigh.

my mom, Nadiya and her mom were seated in the living room as soon as i stepped in they all looked at me. My mom looked angry and i just realised i am in deep shit right now.

"Ina wuni mama, ina wuni aunty" i had an unbothered Expression on my face.

"Al-ameen ina ka fito?" My mom asked she was angry alright.

"Mum i told you where i was going to before i went out" i stated the obvious

" al-ameen wato shine zaka zazzagi yar uwarka  ka ce ma ta ta sauka maka daga mota bazaka fita da ita ba saboda tazauna agban mota kuma da Laila zaka fita. Ita Lailan sarauniya ce da bazata zauna a baya ba?. This is not how i trained you. Family always comes first al-ameen and today you dishonoured that one rule" Mom shouted she was very angry. So This is what this snake came to tell them.

" mom wallahi Nadiya karya take yimuku. This girl is plotting against me" i said

"Kayi mana shiru al-ameen. Saboda wata bare ne zaka zagar mun ya" my aunt said she was equally furious with me. Ya Allah help me get out of this.

" mom,Aunty you have to believe me. Nadiya lied to me. She told me that Laila insulted her, called her names and so on. Mom i did not for a second doubt her. I called Laila and lashed out on her because i chose to trust my cousin i did not give Laila a chance to explain herself because family comes first right" i scoffed and continued " but then it turned out that she was only lying to me and Laila was right. Mom i almost lost Laila because i chose to believe this cousin of mine. And to top the whole thing off this afternoon she insulted me and Laila because she saw us together and her little plot didn't work. She said it is my fault because guess what she always loved me and i never noticed her" i finished panting because i was shouting.

Mom and aunty were austruck at my revelation. They both looked at Nadiya

"Nadiya is what he is saying true. And dont you dare lie to me because i will slap you if you do that" Nadiya's mom said furiously.

She didn't say anything. She just hung her head low in shame.

Her mom walked swiftly over to her and landed to slaps on her cheeks.

"Shegiar yarinya ni zaki yi ma karya?. Zan kakkarya ki kowa ya huta" mom had to hold her back.

" Nadiya wuce daki kije kin kwanta" mom said looking sympathetically at her. She was balling her eyes out. I kinda feel bad for her but i guess she deserves it. If she hadn't fed them with lies, i would have kept her secret.

I glanced at my mom and she was consoling my aunt. She nodded at me and i left for my room.

As soon as i got to my room, i received a text from Laila

BABE💞🥵~ hope all is well. I heard voices

Me~ everything is good. No need to worry your pretty little head about it.

BABE💞🥵~ Nadiya didn't get you in any trouble with your mom did she?.
I smiled at that.

Me~ is my princess worried about me. She did get me in trouble but trust you Man i sorted her out.

BABE💞🥵~ Sure you did handsome. Get some rest. Goodnight.

Me~ night princess. Love you

BABE💞🥵~ ☺️😊😊love you too. Xoxo

_____✍✍

And Boom chapter 25.

Your thoughts?

I will not bore you with my talks today

Please vote,comment, share and follow

Xoxo stay safe

Until sunday again.