⚜32⚜| WEDDING PLANNER'S WEDDING PLAN

Aysha's wedding is finally over and i am stressed yet i have my wedding plans going on. I have to go dress fitting  tommorow evening. Ironically i am not designing my own dress. A renowned designer in England is. He is my mom's business partner and he gave it to me as a wedding gift. I'm going to try it on today and get it fixed if tgere sre any problems. The dress is sky blue in colour with white decorations. It has like a princess snowfall theme and i love it. I've always wanted a different vibe at my wedding a unique wedding is what i really. One that would be so spectacular and filled with memories.

Al-ameen and i have to go cake tasting, in two days and we have to choose the wedding invitation cards design and the theme we want for the decorations of the hall for our dinner. Aysha is taking the stress of the bridal shower off me. She'll be planning it. Since it's two weeks after their honeymoon she has all the time in the world. I haven't spoken to her since they left for paris. Yes! They are having their honeymoon in paris. Dreamy i know. I'm so happy can't wait to be an aunt. Aysha would make an amazing mum she is so good with children.

But that's by the way. I need to call her,

I searched for my phone and dialled her number. She picked up after a few rings.

"Mrs Abdulrahman. How far. An manta damu"

"Hmmm laila. I am so sorry ya kike. I've been a bit caught up"

"Yeah sure you have been so caught up. Sooooooo caught up"

"Laila stop that" she said probably blushing.

"How has your honeymoon been. I hope you are enjoying it" i said wiggling my eyebrows. Al-ameen is sure rubbing off on me.

"I am enjoying every bit of it" she emphasized on every bit.

"Shegiya. Bakida kunya. Nidai I'll call you later i need to go for my daily body treatment. Since you are having so much fun don't let this enjoyment make you forget my wedding"

"Laila i don't think anything on earth can make me forget your wedding you virtually remind me every minute"

"That is how it should be. Wallahi Aysha this is so hard. I am tired everyday. I always have one thing or the other to do"

"That is how it is. It gets even more overwhelming once the date gets closer"

"You are not helping" i whine

"Lol. Laila helpless this is a first"

"This whole wedding of a thing is changing me. I swear"

"Well it isn't doing enough you still are a talkative"

"I talk less now sha. I am sure i talk less"

"Laila i have togo Miji na ya dawo. I need to feed him"

"Hmm masu miji. Oya bye bye"

"Bye. Don't stress yourself out too much laila."

"Okay bye babe".

I left for my treatment. It's milk bath today with scented petals. And body scrub. Soothing!

After a relaxing treatment. I went back home ready to sleep and wakeup to take tommorow by storm inshallah.

Next 2 days;
We were at the cake shop. Al-ameen and I. I never knew deciding on a cake flavour would be this hard.
Al-ameen hates chocolate and red velvet cake. I adore those two flavours. He doesn't like fondant icing and i do. Who has a buttercream cake at his wedding no one. He wants a white cake i want sky blue and white to match my dress.

So the baker decided to make a three tiered cake. I tier would be vanilla the second tier would be chocolate and the last tier would be strawberry cake. The first tier would be the one we will cut and it will be vanilla. Since he likes vanilla cake and i don't have a problem with that.
The cake will be decorated white on the  first tier and the second tier is all about me sky blue and white marble with bling and rossetes. And the last tier symbolizes us both.

After that we didn't have a problem choosing the wedding card.

It was gold and fancy. It screamed high class.

_____✍✍

Heyyo. Tried to update but network problems. If you see this anytime congrats.

Please vote,comment,share and follow

Stay safe🌸

XOXO♥️♥️