Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior

Start from the beginning

(BGM: Ordeal Boss (Orchestral) - Super Kirby Clash)

The Monster then tries to attack them again. But Spear Kirby and Bandana Dee did a Spear Throw at him, which causes the Monster to stopped the attack. 

Next, Bandana Dee charged up to perform a Spear Copter as he twirls the spear above his head and hovers like a helicopter. As soon he was near the Monster, the Spear Copter then did a decent amount of damage on the Monster.  Then, Bandana Dee slows the twirling and lands to where Spear Kirby is.

The Monster then tries to attack by slashing them again. But luckily, they dodged the attack which Spear Kirby then charged up to perform a Triple Throw as Spear Kirby then throws three spears at once hitting the Monster. Then, Spear Kirby and Bandana Dee ran into the Monster and jump high in the air to perform a Spear Barrage as they throw multiple spears at him.

Soon, the Monster was defeated as he explodes letting the dark purple heart out of him knowing that their First Boss battle is over.

(BGM Ended)

Kirby then discard his ability and started his victory dance along with Bandana Dee on his side.

Once they finish there victory dance, Bandana Dee then started to write something to Kirby and said.

Bandanna Dee (wrote): Well, I guess that takes care of him and I hope we don't see one of those freaks ever again.

Kirby then nods at his agreement. Suddenly, the dark purple heart floated up above to where Kirby and Bandana Dee are at. Then, the dark purple heart took off somewhere else which Kirby then decides to follow it with Bandana Dee on his tail. But as soon as they left, more Monsters then showed up and decide to follow them. Not knowing that Kirby and Bandana Dee are in grave danger. 

Back to the other side of that location. We then zoom in to see is a girl with a red long maroon hair, tied into long twintails and held on by triangular hair-clips. She wears a white dress shirt that is open and a loosely tied red tie that has a triangular design at the end with an unused hair-clip clipped on it. And a pair of black shorts that looks like a skirt at first glance that is held up by suspenders and is open at the fly.