✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

ابدأ من البداية

"Well my little Omega," He purred, earning a disgusted look from me as he began walking forward. I walked the little space toward him as well, releasing some of my scent in hopes that I could calm Ichiro down from creating so much noise. I didn't want for whatever his motive was to be directed toward my baby.

"It was quite easy to impersonate one of the guards, just like I impersonated your precious mate. All I had to do was not speak," He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. The rogue then let a chuckle pass his lips, reaching out a finger and placing it underneath my chin.

"Such a sweet scent," He mumbled. All while he was talking to me, I was trying my hardest to mate-link Shoto but I was under too much pressure which made the process harder. It didn't help that I was still recovering but that wouldn't stop me from doing all I could to keep me and Ichiro safe.

A growl emitted from me and I took the rogue's hand, twisting it around and pushing him harshly so that he could collide with the dresser in the room. A groan of agony came from the Alpha as he tried to push himself up but I didn't allow him to get any further, using only a small percentage of my quirk to keep him down as I rushed toward Ichiro's crib.

I was ready to take up the baby and dash out of the room to go to Shoto but a hand on my shirt hindered my movements. I wondered how the rogue had gotten up so quickly but then I realised that it was at least two more of them which made my confusion spike more.

Fighting back was my main objective, right beside keeping Chi safe. I shifted as quickly as I could, not thinking that I was destroying my clothes in the process as I lunged toward one of the rogues. It surprised me that they were hardly fighting back because it seemed like they didn't want to break anything inside of the room. I had no idea why but I thought nothing about it, pushing my abilities further to get rid of these vile creatures.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a voice. The person sounded as if they were teasing since they said it in a sing-song type of tone. Ichiro was still crying and all I could think was why Shoto wasn't feeling anything at all to at least come and see what was going on.

The rogue held Ichiro in his hand, rocking him slowly but his eyes were trained on me. When did he get behind me? Even in the moonlight, I could see the devious smirk that was plastered on his face and when I shifted and was about to walk forward, the rogue raised a finger. "It would be bad if something were to happen to little Chi-chan, wouldn't it?" 

I remembered clearly how tensive my face felt as I stared at the rogue in anger, halting my movements. It was three against one and although I knew that I could take them down easily, they were using Ichiro as my weakness and I wouldn't do anything to put him in harm's way.

How could I forget when that rogue who I assumed to be the Alpha rogue told one of his minions to hit me, not giving me any time as I was struck across the head. I was still conscious during that time so I did my best to keep myself up, doing whatever I could so my eyes wouldn't be off of Ichiro.

A soft but painful howl that ripped its way out of my throat was what I heard after I was hit again along with the Alpha rogue telling the other two to dispose of my thrashed clothing. Nothing was clear after that. The last thing I saw was the rogue holding Ichiro in his arms, a forced growl emitting from me as my eyes reluctantly closed.

Everything that had happened led to now with so many rogues of all statuses surrounding me. My body was bare since my clothes were thrashed when I shifted so I had a cloth over me to cover me from these rogues' prying eyes. I refused to answer the many questions that they were annoying me with, glaring as a response and ignoring the others' murmuring about my abilities. They were here the moment I woke up, drowning me in questions that I refused to answer.