😡When they are mad😡

Hercules Mulligan: Screams and yells at you, making you scared and cry. In a blind rage Hercules will probably leave, leaving you to sob alone in a cold room. When he comes back he sees you still crying and feels so bad he cries himself and lets out agonizing screams. You guys eventually hug and cuddle, telling each other how much you love each other.

Alex: Will yell and maybe hit you, rarely. You will definitely cry. He will feel so bad that he'll pepper your with kisses and give you everything you want for at least a month. MAKE UP SEX

John: THIS BOI DOESNT GET MAD HE IS A PATIENT CINNAMON-ROLL AND WILL HEAR YOU OUT BEFORE HE GETS MAD.

Lafayette: He rarely gets mad, but when he does he will scream and cry. He doesn't like being angry and hurt, it will make you feel horrible. When he finishes his heartbreaking rant, you are both left in tears. He will collapse to the floor as you hold him and whisper apologies.

Thomas: Will point out all of your flaws one by one until your left crying. Will storm out and not come back for days. When he does come back though he'll find out that you had been starving and cutting yourself. Will never yell at you again, make love to you to show you how much he loves you.

Philip: THIS BOI DOES NOT YELL OR GET MAD! HE JUST CRIES AND CRIES AND THEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM LOVE AND SNUGGLES

Aaron: Gives you the cold shoulder and ignores you. But later comes to give you cuddles

Sooo sorry I haven't I haven't been updating!!! School has been torturing me and I have 5 assignments due tomorrow and they're really HARD BECAUSE I AM IN HONORS! I HATE LIFE