What they do on Easter

Lafayette: Hid a bunch of Easter eggs for your kids and dressed up like the Easter bunny

Hercules: Found an excuse to make love to you while your 3 kids were out on an egg hunt with their friends.

Alex: Wrote some Easter songs and entertained everyone

John: Dressed up like the Easter bunny with Laf and bought everyone Easter turtles (I am not letting go of his turtle obsession, deal with it)

James: He got sick from eating too much candy. You took care of him and gave him kisses.

Thomas: He made an extravagant dinner with Sally, his assistant. (She is not a slave bc FUCK THAT SHIT). You and him had a romantic dinner and you let Sally take the week off, mainly so you two could make love.

Eliza: Colored eggs and spilled dye on her dress. You guys decided to paint that instead. She had the MOST COLORFUL DRESS EVER.

Maria: Was super sweet. Made you dinner. A LITERAL CINNAMON ROLL. Cuddles while watching Hop.

Samuel: Dressed your doggies up as bunnies 🐰 and made you hide all the eggs so him and your child could find them.

King George III: Had the whole kingdom have an Easter egg hunt with all the kids and adults. Winner got to wear his cape.

Angelica: You went to the store and bought all the candy. You also played the fluffy bunny challenge and did karaoke.

Philip: (he's nine rn) You guys went Easter egg hunting together with your friends. You split the candy together and you kissed his cheek that day. He was SO happy

Peggy: Same as Philip

HAPPY EASTER