Whoa....what happened here?! (Alex x reader)

This will be short because I'm in the car with my nosy cousins.... :)

Warnings: none
Word Count:

Modern
_________________________________

Alexander's P.O.V

My wife, (Y/n) Hamilton, was at the store picking up...erm....lady supplies. She was on her period so I'm trying to surprise her with a 7 layer chocolate cake. Only one problem....

It's on fire....

I thought about calling (Y/n) but I didn't want to bother her. So I did the worst thing I could ever have done. I decided to deal with it myself.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look! The kitchen's on fire!!" My eldest 9-year old son, Philip, stated helpfully.

"Yes it is! Pip, do ya think that you can get the fire extinguisher from the pantry? Preferably before Mom gets home!" I ordered him, giving him a pat on the head as he scurried away.

Philip came back a few moments later with the extinguisher in hand. I took it from him and began spraying the foam carelessly.

When I was done spraying I opened my eyes.

And who did I see?

Covered in foam?

My wife

(Y/n) Hamilton

Your POV

I just came back from the store, lady products in hand. I open the door to be greeted by a flaming kitchen and foam.

"Whoa......what happened here?!"

Alexander's POV

"HOLY SHIT! (Y/N) I'm so SOSOSOSO SORRY! I KNEW YOU WERE ON YOUR PERIOD SO I WANTED TO MAKE YOU A 7 LAYER CHOCOLATE CAKE! I FOLLOWED THE RECIPE BUT THEN I-" I was cut of with a kiss. "Calm down Alex. I really appreciate what you were trying to do, and the mess isn't....that bad." Her voice faltered as she was telling me not to worry. The mess was that bad.

"See? It is that bad! I can't do anything right." I moped. (Y/n), the precious angel, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in a hug. "C'mere Pip." She motioned for our son to join the hug.

"You can do stuff right Papa! You can roast Jefferson!" Philip said indignantly, jumping onto me and (Y/n).

"I love you guys."

"You're still cleaning this up"

"Aw c'mon" I whined

HEEEEYYYYYY Ik I haven't done Burr x reader but that will be next. And then King George III!

Could u send some prompts?

Thank you!

Love u guys