🥲😬When they hit you 😬🥲

Alex:
• He didn't sleep for 1 and 1/2 weeks, crying all the time. And writing poems to you. He forgot how mad he was at you in a second.
• Catered to your every need for months until you told him to stop
• Never hit you again when he was mad or regardless

Laurens:  Wouldn't hurt you. Ever

Philip: Same as Laurens

Laf:
• Soooo he was drunk and when he's drunk he has NO CLUE what he does. His emotions run him. Not his brain.
• He saw you with your guy friend and took you home. In a jealousy rage he was screaming and he hit you. Like REALLY HARD.
• He woke up w/o you beside him and ran to the living room to find you with ice. You told him what he did and so after he stopped crying he made gentle love to you and never drank again.

Burr:
• An accident
• He was telling a story and waved his arms around and it hit you. Lightly but Aaron was still sad.
• Snacks and cuddles

Hercules:
• It was also a freaking accident
• So he was waving his arms around dancing and didn't see you and he accidentally hit you SUPER hard. You started laughing. He started crying.
• Cuddles for DAYS STRAIGHT (He literally took off work for a week)

James: do you guys seriously think he would ever lay a finger on you??

Thomas:
• This boi 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
• Tommy got SUPER jealous and mad and when he was raging you tried to calm him down with your touch but he shoved you and you hit your head on the counter.
• Thomas froze and his anger melted. Like, instantly. He ran over to you, carried you to the couch, got you an ice pack, peppered your face in butterfly kisses, made you dinner for weeks, and held you so protectively and gentle.

King George III:
• Omg I can't with this guy rn
• He hit you because you were touching another man. How were you touching him? You were grabbing money from the salesman. He got jealous and smack you. Not that hard but not that soft either.
• Regretted it and gave you everything

Okay none of the girls would hit you. Like ever. Like ever ever.

YALL WASSUP! HOW HAS UR DAY BEEN