Art Class (Hercules x Reader)

Okay so this one is going to be so cliche 😅

But I hope y'all like it :)

Prompt: Soulmate AU Colors

Warnings: None

—————————————————————————

Y/N POV

I was in my 7th period in high school. Which just so happened to be art.

Which just so happened to be one of the hardest subjects for people who haven't found their soulmate.

Why?

Because people who haven't found their soulmates see in only black and white, meaning you had no clue what colors you were drawing this tiger with.

You got so frustrated when your art teacher came over and said that you were using the wrong colors.

To which you replied with, "I'm sorry if I haven't found my one and only in this world of about 7 billion people in the world, but how am I suPPOSED TO COLOR WHEN I DONT KNOW WHAT COLORS LOOK LIKE!"

Let's say your art teacher didn't like that very much.

So here you sat in the principal office.

"So...do you know why you're in here?" The principal asked in a very principally voice.

"Yeah. I cant see colors so it makes art class a little hard." You said, slightly bitter.

The principal sighed, "Alright. Go back to class and I'll see what I can do about your schedule."

You got up and thanked her, slightly disappointed because of how much you loved drawing.

You were about to leave until a new voice joined in your conversation.

"Um excuse me miss? I'm looking for 7th period art, but I can't seem to find it," said the boy with dark, wooly hair, you assumed it was brown or black.

"Oh! Well that's perfect! My friend (Y/N) here was just heading back to that class!" The principal said, gesturing to you.

As soon as you locked eyes with the man, the first thing you saw were his warm brown eyes.

And the biggest smile on his face.

"I'm Hercules. Hercules Mulligan. What's your name?"

"Y/N L/N," you replied, still stunned by all the color in the world and stunned that this gorgeous man was your soulmate.

Idk should I do a part two?? Also I'm sorry it took so long to update-

School has been a lot and everything' :)))