Appreciation

Facade (a teen story) has finally come to an end. And it will be so ungrateful of me not to appreciate all of you who has been with me all through the journey. For those time of early update till late updates. You didn't stop believing in me. You were there to give me encouraging words.

This is not my first book but you made it the best. I didn't even believe on how it turn out.

To those who started with me, to those who join half way and to those who will join in reading this work, A big thank you to you.

From Timilehin06 for your love for this book and always recommending to others. Exaltedkudos one of my favorite readers. She always says things that make me smile. iamphate for been always making nice comment. Fame_lanky feyiseke Ire_ade_mide princessmide_x AzorNwafor  xxinloves obiamarachi0 mariyah963 olaitanspecial preadab tee_koh nice_nado_123 Chiidex19 for your constant voting. And others that I can't mention. And also to WendyOpurum212 and Iyanuoluwa-Temi thanks for been a good friend.

And to many of you I am not able to mention, I am still very grateful. Even to those who are my ghost readers that I don't even know they are reading. I am still grateful to you.

Thank you all for the love and support.

Feel free to share this book to your friends. And if you haven't vote on any chapter do your girl a big favor by voting. It's count and it means a lot.

Thank you once again for EVERYTHING.

I'm starting a new book guys. I want you all to please support me in my next book.

So I will add a big pleassssse for you guys to check out my new book 30 Days Deal. I will really appreciate it if you all check it out. It's a Nigeria Themed Story and Romance not teen fiction.

And if you can love Facade, I promise you will like 30 Days Deal. That I guarantee. So I will be publishing the first chapter today or tomorrow.

Please support your girl.

Here is the cover.

You can check it out on my profile.