Chapter 67

Jason POV

I climb up the stairs to my room headphone in my hands. I can hear a loud noise coming from my room. I frown my face and I turn the knob to open the door and walk inside.

Christian is sitting on the floor with cookies in a large glass bowl in his front and is watching a movie.

"Do you know this is my room not a cinema?" I said as I walk closer.

"Hi Jason. How was your day out?" He asked without answering me.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I know na." He said with a feign frown. "It's actually fun here. I can watch in peace and quiet."

"That doesn't make me you increase the volume so loud. It's not even music." I said sitting on the bed.

"The film is so interesting. You should watch it." I roll my eyes. That can never happen. "You really had to watch it Jay. Miracle in cell 7 that's the title."

"Whatever." I answered loosening the ropes of my sneaker."What chase you away from your room?"

"My TV had spoilt and mom says she won't repair it until after our exams." He said with a frown. "And they won't let me rest in the living room. Mom will keep asking question if I decide to watch it in our living room. It can be so frustrating and annoying. So I want peace to enjoy my movie."

"And my room happen to be the best option. Great." I said and he smile. I pick a book on the table and throw it at him but he dodge laughing.

"So where do you went to? This one you are happy." He said and he pick up the remote to pause the movie he is watching.

"So it is a crime to be happy?" I asked.

"That's not what I mean Jason. Stop twisting my words. Where do you go to? Uhmmm?"

I can see he is very curious. That's what he like. Gossip.

"I went to see Laila." And a lopsided grin spread across his face.

"Wow! You are already missing your girl. But you would have see her tomorrow."

I just roll my eyes and went to sit on the couch taking a book from the table.

"I wanted to see her today."

"Uhm. Lover boy."

"You're crazy."

"Who is more crazy?"

"You of course."

"See who is talking. So how was your date?"

"I never mentioned date Chris."

"Don't fool me. You want to tell me you just went to see her and you guys didn't go anywhere or do the..... You know what I'm talking about." He said, a mischievous grin on his face.

I face palm myself. How the hell did I get to have such a friend.

"You are really crazy Christian."

"Whatever you call it. So do you?"

"Do what exactly Chris?"

He frown. "Don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about."

"The answer is no. Satisfied."

He didn't look like he believed me and he just roll his eyes.

"Liar." He said.

And I throw him the cushion. This time he couldn't dodge it. And I smile when I saw the look on his face.

"You are so boring."