¦Chapter 71¦

~ Jason ~

After all the ranting and taking of pictures that took Christian forever, we finally left for school.

The school was already crowded with cars, students, parents and well wishers when we got there. There was hardly space for cars to park.

"Is this really the last time we will be entering this school?" I asked Christian who was sitting beside me in the car while I gazed round the crowded school park. Aunt Martha and Inioluwa were outside the car doing god-knows what.

"Seriously, Jason, it's so hard to believe. I'm going to miss here more than anything in my entire life," he said.

I chuckled. "Uhmm. Me too."

"Let's still enjoy the last day here. Let's spend the last time with our friends and make memories hard to forget," he told me with enthusiasm.

I grinned at him, replying, "alright."

We came out of the car and we left the car park to look for our friends.

We met Laila and her friends taking pictures with Efosa and some other guys at the entrance of the hall where the step and repeat banner was.

I stood at a distance dumbfounded and awestruck staring at her in that gorgeous blue gown. The gown fit her body perfectly from the burst to her knee. It spread from there to her feet. The curve edge of the gown was designed with blue roses all round in two steps. The dress kind of look like a wedding gown. The top of the dress was corset and one of the sleeves was long sleeve while the other was made of a puff sleeve. The makeup on her face was also gorgeous! It made her look almost unrecognizable, but more beautiful, and more matured.

Her smile makes my heart beat faster,  and a wide grin spread on my face. Not just a grin. I felt slightly proud. I can see how the boys were looking at her.

Then she noticed me where I stood admiring her, and she quickly she wave me over excitedly.

"Are you going to keep watching or you are going to kiss her?" someone asked beside me.

It was Christian. He had come up beside me, staring at the same direction that I was also gazing at. I nudged him with my elbow. He simply chuckled before he added.

"Your babe is looking like a princess. Go take your babe before those boys take her away. I can see Ibrahim and Efosa flirting with her," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you still doing here? Go look for your own girlfriend too. Aren't you taking pictures with Ivy?"

He grimaced. "She is not my girlfriend."

"Really. And you are all pink at the mention of her name. Keep deceiving yourself bro." I chuckled and told him that I will see him later. He replied with a nod before urging to go meet Laila. So I left him to join Laila where she was with some of her friends .

"Hey. Congratulations, guys." I said quietly to those around Laila when I got to where she stood with her friends.

"Congratulations to you too, Jason," they replied with grins on their faces.