제33부

Early A/N: Please watch The Butler Series on my YouTube channel! Episode 2 is up!

Please hit like and subscribe! TYSM!

~*~

"Guess what day is today? It's our Wedding Rehearsal Day!" Jungkook announced enthusiastically.

"Ugh! Why so loud~" You groaned, your eyes closed whilst you rolled on the bed, covering your ears with the pillow.

"Yah! My honeybunch sugarplum, you're supposed to be preparing now so get your fat ass up!" He said noisily, snatching the pillow away from your face.

Cloud, on the other hand, jumped on your bed and licked your face whilst waggling his tail.

"Oh gosh! Y'all so annoying! Aish!" You sat up, irritated.

"You gotta take a bath now, lady, or else we're gonna be late."

"I still have 3 freaking hours, Jeon Jungkook. Please let me sleep in peace!" You were about to lie down again when Jungkook scooped you out of the bed.

"Don't worry. I'll help you take a bath." He said, grinning.

You shot him a death glare since you already thought that there's no way out of his thick arms. Carefully, he lied you down on the empty bathtub and turned the faucet on, watching you squeal when the cold water touched you.

"There, you awake now?" He teased you with a grin.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" You screamed angrily and he started to dash out of the bathroom, closing the door.

"Take a bath well, angry bird. I'll wait for you downstairs and make our breakfast~"

~*~

"Wake up, sleepyhead. We're here." Jungkook said as he pulled over a church. You hummed as you stretched out your arm. "You've been very sleepy these past few days. Are you pregnant?"

You touched your stomach and poked your growing belly. "I probably gonna give birth to a cake in few months." You answered sarcastically. "Gosh. I gotta make this tummy flat before the wedding."

Jungkook chuckled. "Can't blame those fats. You eat everything I cook."

"Yeah. Your fault."

"I'm actually glad you're gaining weight." You scrunched up your face in disagreement and Jungkook giggled. "No worries, love. You're perfect just the way you are." He smiled sweetly, pecking your nose.

He hopped off the car and walked to your side, opening the door for you as he offered his hand whilst you stepped out. Your mouth was ajar seeing the building that stood before you. Huge and old stone yet beautiful.

"Are you sure this is where we're getting married?" You asked and he nodded. "Wow! Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" You grabbed his hand and ran towards the entrance of the church excitingly.

And the moment you stepped in it, you were rooted by its astonishing beauty. The seats and the altar were making you imagine how beautiful your wedding could be together with your loved ones as your guests.

You walked slowly through the floor of encaustic tiles. The church was brightly lit with its white painted walls and stained glass.

"Oh! They're here." The coordinator said when he spotted you from his seat. "Hello, soon to be Mrs. and Mr. Jeon." He greeted with a smile and the both of you smiled back.