제25부

"Kill Specimen B."

"Well, it's as if my brain would allow your problematic programs run throughout my system." You spoke to the scientist smugly.

Jaemin hissed with a grin on his lips. "Of course, it will, honey. You might not only be aware but I have already tested it to you. I have tried controlling your programs and you followed my commands unconsciously."

You hitched a breath and stiffed for a second, recalling the times that you were under his hold, unable to move and unable to think of anything.

"L-like... w-what?" You stammered, your ears deafening by the loud beating of your heart.

Jaemin tilted his head and pressed his lips together, before rolling his eyes back to stare at you intensely.

"Like... have sex with me."

You were rooted on your position that you didn't even flinch when Jungkook jumped on the mad scientist. He punched him continuously until he bleed, profanities vomiting out of his mouth.

"T-that can't be true." You shook your head vigorously. "I can't remember anything. He only treated me like some of an endangered species and tried experiments on me but... no. There's no way that we did that thing. No." You spoke to them with teary eyes and Taehyung came to hug you.

"Shh. Don't cry. Don't cry, Y/N. We believe in you." He whispered on your ears softly, glancing at Jungkook who was ready to kill the scientist.

Once again, Namjoon and Seokjin pulled the scientist away from Jungkook to prevent his rage.

"How dare you do that to my brother?!" A girl's scream made their heads turn in the same direction, seeing a woman in white dress, eyes electric blue and hands readied to choke Jungkook.

"Ara! No!" You shrieked, dashing towards her to flail her arms at her back and lock it there.

"Ara? Who is she, Y/N?" Hoseok asked in crossed brows.

"She's Jaemin's sister but that evil scientist experimented on his own sister and made her his robot. Now, what he's planning on me is to make another improved version of Ara, and that includes killing the real me." You explained in gritted teeth.

"So that means... The real Ara is dead." Eunwoo mumbled and Seokjin answered.

"Probably."

"This scientist is really out of his mind to kill his own sister." Taehyung snarled whilst his eyes pierced through Jaemin's skull, mentally killing him at the possibility that he did the same thing to his bestfriend, Jimin. "No. There's no way. The real Jimin is still alive." He convinced himself in clenched fists.

Meanwhile, Ara shoved her arms away from your hold to turn to you with intense gaze through her blue eyes.

"You shouldn't be stopping me, dear sister." Ara spoke monotonously. "You should be joining me into one program."

Jaemin smirked seeing how Ara started to awaken your sleeping programs just through the signal waving from her electric blue eyes to your brown orbs.

Jungkook noticed what she was trying to do so he pulled you away from her as quick as possible. You were surprise by his action that it made you dizzy for moment, your knees going weak until it touched the white sand.

"Y/N! Baby... I'm sorry. What happened? Are you okay?" He asked continuously whilst you massaged your head.

"I'm--- I'm okay."

With your eyes still closed, you stretched your neck from side to side, hearing your bones cracking and the back of your neck heating up. Slowly, you opened your eyes and they all gasped noticing the change in color of your pupil.