제22부

A/N: This chapter is longer than the past chapters and this is going to be one hell of a ride ;) So, please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!

~*~

"Namjoon sunbaenim just called me to tell us that we need to transfer our prisoners to the white room temporarily because the investigation team will have further research about the fake Y/N and Jungkook's break out." The head of the monitoring team stated to his subordinates.

"And oh... by the way. Get the other prisoners ready. The Police Department will come over to pick them up except for Park Jimin."

"I wonder what happened to him." One of them who was seated in front of Jimin's monitor commented. "He's used to be all nice and bubbly but ever since he got discharged from the hospital, he's been weird. He even glared at some agents without enough reason."

"Well this has been the weirdest case we've experienced together with the fake Jungkook and Y/N. I, too, is getting more thrilled about what's going to happen next." The leader answered and exhaled. "But I hope they won't try to harm the agency."

~*~

Jimin perked his head towards the gray steel bars when he heard someone fiddling with the lock. He stood up from crouching, his thumb pressed against his index finger tightly.

"Park Jimin." One of the two agents that stood before the bars spoke sternly.

Grasping against it, he flashed them a hopeful smile. "Has Namjoon hyung forgiven me?"

"No, we're transferring you to the white room."

Jimin pouted as his shoulders sank. The steel door creaked open and the other agent immediately grasped him by the forearm, his thumb pressing casually against the agent's elbow for a second before he got handcuffed.

Without any complaints, the agents have transferred him to the white room in peace.

~*~

Jungkook couldn't stop nibbling on his lower lip with his hands clasped at his back and fingers fiddling. He was obviously uneasy for he kept on tugging on his own tuxedo from time to time. Namjoon, his best man, chuckled at the sight of the nervous groom beside him.

The guests stared to rise up from their seats when they heard the church bell rang, together with the sound of the opening of the huge double door.

You appeared by the door frame wearing a long train white dress, white veil and a bouquet of flowers in your hand.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile from ear to ear by the sight of you, his lips quivering whilst he controlled his tears from cascading down his cheeks.

You walked down the aisle until your groom gets to ask for your hand to lead you towards the altar. You stood before each other, eyes pierced with a genuine smile at each other's faces.

He lowered his head and heard you speak. But instead of hearing it right in front of him, it came from the direction of the doorway.

So, he looked away and saw a girl who exactly looks like you, running frantically through the aisle. She was wearing a dull long sleeve white dress that ends just above her heels, stained with spots of blood and dust.

"J-jungkook." She panted with her arm extended, wanting to reach him.

Jungkook exchanged glances from you to the girl until a man in doctor suit came in the scene and dragged her out of the church.