제12부

A/N: Before, prepare your hearteu. Now, prepare your brain ;)

~*~

A week has passed and your days went normal despite of your father being gone. You slowly accepted the fact that you'll never get to see him and never get to eat with him again. Your mom's support, your fiancè, and even Cloud helped you on moving through the pain.

You were invited to join the seniors' meeting at the agency. Namjoon sat on the aisle, on his either sides were Jin and Hoseok. Jungkook took a seat beside Hoseok while you sat across him, beside Jin. Jungkook gave you a questioning stare, expecting you to sit beside him but you teased him by sticking your tongue out.

"Okay, that's enough, kids." Namjoon spoke out, clearing his throat. "By the way, Y/N. I'm sorry if we ever disturbed you just to attend this meeting."

You waved your hands. "No no. It's okay. It wasn't a busy day for me in the office so I don't mind." You smiled at him in assurance.

"Nice." The head mumbled. "Well, if you can notice, this is supposed to be a senior's meeting but we called you since you have a big participation about this matter."

You just nodded, lending him your ears.

"Shall I deliver the good news first? Or the bad news?" Namjoon asked.

"Let's go with the good news first." Jin answered and Namjoon managed a small smile, looking at you.

"Kevin Woo is captured. His murder case is now filed and he's sentenced to life time imprisonment." He stated and your eyes sparkled.

"R-really?" You stammered, speechless.

Namjoon nodded with a wide smile.

You exhaled in relief. "Finally."

'Justice is served.' You thought, glad for your father that he could finally be in peace in the heaven.

You stood up and bowed at your co-agents.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much it means to me." You uttered an appreciation but Jin gently pulled your arms to make you sit.

"It's our job. We're glad to help." Hoseok said, flashing his bright smile.

You turned to Jungkook and he already had his wide smile for you.

"I know how happy you are right now, Y/N. But --" Namjoon spoke, earning everyone's attention. "There's such a serious case we need to focus right now."

"Is it the bad news now?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon nodded.

The head stood up, posting a picture of a girl on the white board. Your eyes widened at the sight of it, Jungkook had the same expression as yours.

"Hirai Momo." Namjoon uttered. "The first girl that went missing and is still finding."

"She hasn't found yet?" You asked out.

"Do you know her, Y/N?" The head asked and you turned to Jungkook.

"Well, actually-- We fought with her the night she went missing." You said, your eyes at Jungkook.

"W-what? You fought with her?" Hoseok questioned in surprised. "Let me guess-- Jungkook has been cheating on you with that Momo girl, right?" He gossiped and Jungkook smacked his arm playfully.

"Yah! Hyung! I can't cheat! I've been a faithful fiancè to her. It's just that--" He then turned to Namjoon. "The night that we saw her, she said that she has been waiting for me."