제26부

"I called the Police Department and they arrived by speed boat. They immediately brought Jungkook and Y/N to the hospital and took Jaemin with them. We only have his sister now so we could analyze what happens on her if we try to operate the human control system." Seokjin explained to Namjoon who was scanning the small lab full of monitors and buttons.

"It's a good thing Jaemin doesn't have his zombies anymore." Yoongi commented who came to the lab first, referring to the men in white suit that attacked them on their previous mission.

"Well. Yeah. Our only concern now is this freaking big system." Namjoon spoke, turning to Yoongi who were reading the labels of the buttons. "But you're one of the best hackers in the country, hyung. So I guess we can manage this?" He grinned cheekily and Yoongi shrugged smugly.

"Guys!" Hoseok said breathlessly as he caught his knees.

"What happened??" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"I think I saw the fake Jungkook in the storage room. But he's already broken, like his head was removed from his body and the wires were all around his body. It's kind of creeped me out." He uttered and Namjoon crossed his brows.

"Oh. Then I think Jaemin already dumped his Jungkook robot."

They turned to the huge monitor when it suddenly lit up, seeing Yoongi already operating the system. A blue holographic screen next to the monitor showed a structure of a human's brain. Yoongi touched it, turning the structure in 360 degrees where he noticed some unusual blinking red lights in different parts.

"So that is how he installs his microchips to control a human's brain." Eunwoo commented as he walked beside Yoongi.

"Ohmy—" Jin gasped, earning the attention of his co-agents as he opened a door.

He went in and with his mouth open, he turned his head from side to side, seeing multiple monitors that showed the recording of their headquarters.

"Damn. So we're being recorded by that mad scientist all this time?" Hoseok spoke in fury with his fists clenching.

"No wonder how he was able to almost conquer us with his robots." Namjoon seethed. "Let's not waste time. Go and unable his programs."

"W-wait—Guys, I think this robot is trying to do something." Taehyung stammered whilst he stared at Ara who stood in the middle of the small room.

Her eyes pierced on a blank space whilst her lips blabbered incoherent words. Namjoon walked to her and froze.

"We need to leave as soon as possible." He uttered under his breath.

"What's happening?" Yoongi asked.

They stiffed as Ara pierced her stare against Namjoon's, her eyes turning red.

"She's trying to self-detonate." He spoke, turning around to throw a command to his agents. "Run!"

"Shit." Hoseok snarled as he pulled Yoongi to run with him.

"Don't you think it's a good thing that she's going to destroy their systems herself?" Jin asked breathless whilst he ran.

"It is. But it isn't a good thing if we die right here. Her bomb is probably the same of kind as what we've found in the HQ." Namjoon breathed out, kicking a door open as they dashed out of the room. "Taehyung..." He murmured. "Where's Taehyung?"

"What?" Yoongi gasped as he turned him.

"Where the fuck is Taehyung???"

"I think I saw him entered the monitoring room before we ran." Eunwoo spoke, panting.