제19부

"You say that I feel like a stranger.
I'm blind for you.
How is this love? It's all fake love."

~*~

Eunwoo stopped from typing when he heard a knock on the door. Pulling it open, he then welcomed his visitor with a warm smile.

"Sunbaenim, I'm sorry if I ever disturbed you." He stated but the latter just shook his head, his hand waving.

"No. No, it's okay. What do you want to talk about?" Namjoon asked as he seated on a single couch adjacent to Eunwoo's seat.

"It's about the fake Y/N."

The head then felt more interested about the topic he just brought so he leaned in to listen closely, his elbows resting against his thighs whilst his hands clasped.

"What's about her?"

"I've done my tests on her and found out that... she's a cyborg."

Namjoon's forehead creased. "What?"

"That fake Y/N is a half-human and half-technology. She's like a total human outside but inside, she's synthetic. Sure she produces blood when she's wounded but if you try to dig in her more, you'll find the microchips installed in her. Some were in her major internal body parts and some were woven in her skin." Eunwoo explained.

"So she isn't a clone?"

"She's not. The fake Y/N is being run by a bot. She perfectly looks like Y/N because she has her DNA and I think she could act like Y/N too because of the programs installed in her."

Namjoon mumbled some profanities in his mind at how smart that scientist could be by making cyborgs which completely look like humans.

"Yoongi hyung has also told me about these robotic things during the last mission. He told us how he saw some wires and gadgets inside the dead enemy's body. At first, we've only thought that-- what if that enemy has only an implanted artificial heart?"

"Well, that could be right since cyborgs are synthetic inside. Meaning, their hearts and brain could either be artificial or implanted by a chip ran by bots."

Namjoon nodded. "As far as I know, implanting artificial body parts are only being used for medical purposes. I can't believe that that freaking mad scientist is using it to destroy people."

"Or should I say... to destroy this agency?" Eunwoo added and Namjoon narrowed his eyes at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I got a sample chip in the fake Y/N's system and found out that she's programmed to destroy your agents and the agency, sunbaenim."

~*~

SYSTEM IS IN DANGER!!!

Shut down?

Yes / No

SYSTEM IS IN DANGER!!!

Power Saving Mode

On / Off

Closing programs that consume energy...

Loading 33%

Loading 78%

Loading 100%

THE SYSTEM IS NOW ON SAFE MODE!