제18부

"Advice that's too right or too many words of comfort.
I don't wanna listen to that.
I was just so scared
because it felt like maybe I had never loved you at all, not for even once."

~*~

Drop the bomb?

Yes | No

Loading…

ACTION DENIED!

Jimin’s forehead creased as he read the pop-out message.

“No.” He mumbled to himself, his fingers continuously pressing the mouse.

Namjoon didn’t need to peek at Jimin’s computer to see what he was doing since he could witness it in his own monitor. Little did Jimin know that Namjoon has put him on remote.

Putting him on remote means, Namjoon, seeing what he was operating using his own computer and having the authority to control it.

Namjoon clenched his teeth whilst Jimin confirmed the dropping of the bomb’s command but gets action denied response repeatedly.

The head couldn’t watch him no more so he started controlling the system. Jimin stiffed, his hand stopped from moving abruptly. His eyes followed the movement of the cursor without his command. Still frozen in his seat, the cursor went to exit all of his programs until it shut his computer down.

The next thing he heard was the sound of the chair being smacked down. He turned to his side and saw Namjoon towering over him, his fists clenched and chin protruded. He seethed and slurred. “You fucking traitor!”

His right fist then landed on Jimin’s cheek. The other IT agents were shocked at the scene as they quickly pulled Namjoon away from Jimin.

“Hey, hey! What’s happening?” Jin spoke on the other line when he heard the commotion through Namjoon’s microphone.

Namjoon shoved the agents away from holding him. “Lock that fucking traitor and punish him!” He pointed at Jimin, his teeth gritting.

Releasing a last exasperated sigh, he then pulled his chair back up and focused on the monitor once again.

“Joon, are you okay?” Jin asked worriedly.

“Don’t mind me.” Namjoon answered monotonously. “Just get your ass out of there.”

“Woah woah.” Hoseok cooed. “Chill. Is the bomber plane working now? It looks like the bomb is stuck inside. Is it still malfunctioning?”

“No, it’s under my control now. It never malfunctioned. It’s just that a traitor tried to sabotage the mission.”

“W-what—“

“Could y’all please stop gossiping and start moving now?!” Namjoon yelled, causing for Jin to flinch out of shock and punch an enemy that lunged at him.

Meanwhile, you were in Jungkook’s arms as he brought you out of the lab, having Hoseok beside him to protect the both of you against the enemies.

“Here.” Hoseok uttered, leading the way with Jungkook behind him.

Using his shoulder, he pushed a door open, his gun readied to aim. An enemy then appeared from above and shot him right on his stomach.

“Hobi hyung!” Jungkook screamed as Hoseok groaned when he fell back.
He looked up to the younger and gave him a wink, turning back to the enemy and shot him on the chest.