Chapter 8

McGee and Gibbs arrived at the hospital shortly after the ambulance did.

"Im going to call Abby." McGee said pulling out his phone.

Clicking speed dial, he raised the phone up to his ear ready for it to blow up.

"Hello?" The other line asked.

"Abby its me...umm... You need to get to the hospital ASAP." McGee said almost breaking down in tears.

"Whats wrong? Is the baby okey? Os Ziva Okey?" She raised her voice. McGee could hear her rummaging around in her lab then her loud footsteps into the elevator.

"Theres...Theres been an Car reck." McGee shook. it was much harder to face it then, saying it out loud, then to was just to think it was all a big nightmare and nobody is hurt.

"WHAT?! WHO WAS IT?!? WHERES GIBBS?!?" She freaked. McGee pulled his phone away from his ear so it wouldn't blow off his head. "IS ZIVA AND THE BABY OKEY?!"

Abby had gone down to autopsy to grab Ducky. Tears now flooded her eyes and flowed down her cheek. "McGee?" She asked softly still crying.

"Yes Abbs," McGee answered softly sitting down in the surgery waiting area.

"Please tell me who it was." She said. The elevators dinged as they opened.

McGee took a deep breath, "tony and Ziva." He said softly.

Abby froze right when the autopsy doors opened. Ducky and Jimmy looked up from there desks.

"Tell me that they are going to be okey. All Three of them." Abby said scared.

"I don't know Abbs. I have to go," mcGee said pulling his phone away from his ear and hitting the End Call button. Tears slowly ran down his face.

His older sister is in there, pregnant, being stabbed and cut open. Bloody hands go to work attaching heart rate monitors to her.

His annoying, silly brother who McGee never thought he might never settle down let alone have a kid. Laying there, alone, with a bullet in his arm and who knows what else now.

"Whats wrong Abigail?" Ducky asked worried.

"Theres been a car reck. We need to get to the hospital immediately." Abby said still crying. Ducky walks over and wraps his arms around her.

"Who?" He whispered in her ear.

"Tony, Ziva, and the little one." Abby answered.

Ducky let go of her. "Let me change and phone the director."

Hey guys sorry for the short update. NO SCHOOL TODAY!!! I love/hate snow days.

Anyway hope you like it. And i don't know how to continue this story...

Lol

Follow
Follow
Follow
Comment
Comment