Chapter 2

Ziva stepped out of the elevator slowly. She made sure that her overcoat was covering her loosely.

She walked through the hall toward the squad room tony looked up.

"ZIVA!" He shrieked. Spooking bishop.

"Tony hi!" She said. He jumped over his desk and hugged her. "Tony... Please..."

"Oh sorry!" He said. He raised her chin and kissed her. "I missed that."

"Me to tony." She whispered.

"You must be Ziva." Bishop said standing up and walking around her desk.

"Yes. Im Ziva David." She introduced herself.

"Im Eleanor Bishop. Call me Elli or Bishop." Bishop said shaking Zivas hand.

"Come here." Tony said. His lips met Zivas as bishop went back to work. " i missed you so much."

"I missed you to tony." She breathed when they split.

Gibbs followed by Mcgee exited the elevator to DiNozzo kissing a curly burnet girl.

"DINOZZO!" He yelled. The burnet turned and Gibbs dropped his coffee.

"Ziva!?" He yelled rushing over to her and hugging her.

"Hello Gibbs." She said. He kissed her forehead.

McGee rushed over and hugged her next. "How are you?!? We have been a wreck without you!"

"Im okey Mcgee." She walked around tonys desk, Seeing that her own was taken, and sat down. She slowly sat down. "Umm."

"Wait?!?"Gibbs said. "Why were you trying to swallow Ziva?"

"Umm... Thats were im trying to get to." Ziva said nervously. She stood up slowly and took off her over coat.

"Oh my God." McGee said looking at ziva.

"Im pregnant." Ziva said. She was wearing a tight blue shirt that showed the huge baby bump.

"Ziva..." Tony said walking around his desk.

"Its yours." She said before pulling him in again for a kiss.

When they pulled apart they expected to see McGee on the floor, and Gibbs frowning. But instead they saw both of them smiling.

Bishop felt bad. The team never acted the way they do around Ziva. Yes. She did replace Ziva and she knew that the team was a family but she didn't ever think this close.

"We gotta go to the lab!" McGee said.

Tony walked next to Ziva as the now reunited team piled into the elevator.

They emptied the elevator to no music.

"Music?" Ziva whispered softly to Tony.

"Not since you left." He answered.

They walked into the lab with gibbs going first, then McGee. Then Tony and Ziva.

"Gibbs. Im good but not that good..."she trailed off look in at Ziva. "Ziva?!?"

Ziva smiled. "Hi Abby!" She was then attacked with a hug from Abby. "Abby! To tight!"

Abby pulled back instantly. "Oh my God. Im sorry... YOUR PREGNANT!!"

"Yes. Due any day now." Ziva said grabbing tonys arm to steady herself.

"Whos the father?" Abby asked.

Everyone looked at Tony. "Him." She said pointing her thumb at him.

"Oh. YAY! A baby! What is it? What is it?" Abby said jumping up and down.

"I dont know abby." Ziva said running her hand up and down the bump.

"Im so glad your back Ziva. I missed you so much." Abby said lightly hugging Ziva.