Chapter 4

The pizza got there in 10 minutes. Ziva and Tony were watching one of Tonys favorite movie Body Heat.

Tony paid the pizza man and sat back down with the box. Ziva took three slices and tony took two.

"Wow. Your really eating more than me?" Tony asked eyeing zivas stacked high plate.

"Im pregnant Tony. Im eating for two." She said. She gulped down the first three and then moved on to the next two.

"Slow down." Tony said putting his hand over her plate. She gave him the famous death stare. "Sorry!"

She smiled and put the plate down and leaned on his shoulder. "Maybe i just need something else to do."

Tony go the idea and smashed his lips against hers. Being careful of his baby he pushed her onto the armrest of the couch. "Tony,"she moaned as he planted little kisses down her neck.

"Yea?" He whispered then laying his soft lips on hers.

"Why do you still love me after I left you?" She asked pulling away.

"I have loved you since we went undercover," he paused looking in her eyes. "And i would wait forever for you."

"But why? Tony, you saved my life more than a few times, and how i repaid you by leaving? How do you even look at me?" She asked sitting up and slowly standing up.

"Because Zi," he stood up and grabbed her forearm. She turned and looked him straight in the eye. "I know how difficult your life has been, and I wanted you to know that you could have your space. Yes, i really wanted you to come back, but think about it! I didn't kidnap you and force you to come back. Come back to Me."

She was speechless from Tonys little speech. "Tony, I..." She didn't know someone cared that much for her.

"Its alright," he said. She had tears in her eyes but quickly wiped them away.

He leaned in and his lips collided with hers. She ran her fingers through his short, spicy hair as he pushed her up against the nearest wall. He was careful of the bump, but got as close to Ziva as possible.

They finally separated for air. She walked over to the couch and slowly plopped down on it. She smiled as tony sat next to her and rapped his arms around here. "Are you scared from the threat?" He asked her.

"I wouldn't be, if i wasn't pregnant. But since i am, i cant fight. So kinda Tony." She confessed running her hands down the bump. "I feel safe with you though," she said softly and leaning into him.

"I will not let anything happen to you or our baby." He said kissing her forehead.

"I know." She teased smiling up at Tony.