• Just A Dream? • Reader x Sensei! Garmadon

Start from the beginning

~~~~

Sadly for you, you couldn't get back to sleep after having the dream. With dark circles under your eyes, you stomped into the temple where you trained every morning. Your loud footsteps grabbed the attention of your teacher.

"Is the ground not hard enough for you, Y/N?" He joked quietly, watching as you took a seat on the floor, like always. He took notice of your exhausted, yet frustrated expression. "Is everything okay?" 

"No. Actually, there's something I need to talk to you about," You yawned, pausing to look up into his eyes to see if he was listening. "I...well, I've been having a weird dream. It always starts the same way. It's dark, but then I see lights and two people fighting. I thought it was just two random people, but then the person being attacked sounded like Lloyd and he...he called the person attacking him 'father.'" 

You sat completely still as you saw Garmadon's eyes go wide. "I know, it sounds stupid. I just wanted to get it off my-." 

"It was me," He blurted out.

You tilted your head to the side with a raised brow. "What?"

"Your dream; that...actually happened." 

You couldn't think up a reply like you usually could. Instead, you sat dumbfounded. 

"B-but...how?! You don't look like.." You gestured wildly with your hands towards his body. "..like that thing in my dream! It-it had four arms and....and horns and....you..!" 

He sat down across from you. "I know. Lloyd saved me from it all." 

From the shameful look in his eyes, you could tell that you had accidentally crossed quite a few lines in his comfort zone. As you went to apologize, he rose to his feet, whispering, "I understand if you don't trust me after this." 

Immediately, you shot up, looking him dead in the eye. "Sensei, it's okay. It's like Sensei Wu says; 'The past is the past.'" 

With a slight smile, he finished the quote, "'But there's always the future.'" 

You both stood in silence until the door opened with the rest of the class pouring in. Before you sat down with everyone else, he whispered, "We'll talk later, okay?" 

You nodded as you took a seat, awaiting his next lesson. 

Word Count: 1,467 Words. 

(Wow, this one is the longest one I've made! Sorry if it seemed dragged out, I've had a lot on my mind recently. My grandma died last week, heavy thunderstorms/hurricanes keep happening, the church that I go to won't take COVID seriously, fun stuff. (:

Yay, I'm active again! I got a new laptop, so I'll be able to write these things better than on my phone. So, 25k views?! Geez, you guys are awesome! Thanks so much for reading! 

I still have quite a few requests to go, so please hold onto your requests until I get them all outta here. And, like always, if there are any typos and the like in this chapter, just point it out to me, and I'll take the eraser to it!

If anybody would like to check out my Instagram, it is thetotallyfakeabbey. There, I post drawings, sketches, and/or just pictures of what I'm doing. 

I'll be trying to force out more chapters in the following weeks, so I'll see you all later! Stay safe!)