•"I Missed You"•March of the Oni! Garmadon x March of the Oni! Lloyd

Requested by KennaCat12

(this one might be a bit short. It's starting at the point of when Omega was defeated and my imagination has a thing for short angst/love moments.)

Third Person POV

Lloyd lay still in a puddle of sweat and dust as his friends surrounded him.

The battle was finally over, but the green ninja was down for the count.

The ninja were growing nervous and restless with Lloyd's unconsciousness.

His eyes flickered open, squinting to avoid the piercing sunlight that tried ever so hard to penetrate his eyelids. Suddenly, the pain from the battle started to sweep over his body.

He groaned as he attempted to sit up. As he looked around at his peers, he asked above a whisper, "Where...where's my father..?"

As soon as it was brought to everyone's attention, they began searching around for the missing warlord. Lloyd himself got up and staggered around to find him.

He attempted to lift a heavy piece of rubble and immediately fell backwards. But instead of feeling his body hit the floor, a strong pair of arms caught him before he got too far.

Lloyd snapped his head around to see a face he hadn't seen in ages.

His father, pale, missing his second pair of arms, and bruised from battle, smiled weakly down at him and helped him back up.

Lloyd felt tears welling up at the corners of his eyes as he pulled him into a tight hug. Garmadon ruffled his hair as Lloyd choked back sobs.

"I missed you so much," Lloyd cried as he pressed his face into his chest. "I...I-I thought I'd never see you again.."

"Shh, it's okay," Garmadon whispered as he pressed a kiss into his forehead. "We're together now, that's all that matters."

Lloyd finally pulled away and clutched both of his father's rough hands, a wobbly smile on his tear stained face.

Garmadon grinned and pulled his hands to follow him.

"Come. We have much to talk about."

Word Count: 334 Words  (Thanks so much for requesting! I love writing this kind of stuff!!!!)