• All Is Fair In (Mine)Craft And War • S10! Lloyd x S10! Lord! Garmadon

Requested by @gdisendhelp

Third Person POV

"No, no, no, you're doing it all wrong!" Lloyd sighed in exasperation. 

"It is not my fault that you're a bad teacher," Garmadon snorted. 

"Oh, and you're a master of everything, I guess," Lloyd muttered as he rolled his eyes, setting down his controller. 

He had been trying to teach his father how to play video games upon his request. To Lloyd, it almost seemed like he was going out of his way to make it extremely difficult. Just how exactly can you have trouble making the video game character run? This much Lloyd knew; it was very suspicious of Garmadon to act so....playful. 

Lloyd finished demonstrating what Garmadon was having a "problem" with and resumed the game. 

Out of the short-lived silence, Garmadon asked, "Why is it so fun to run around and build things?"

"Because....it's fun. It's relaxing and easy to do." 

Fun. Hm. The whole concept was a mystery, especially for it to be found in such a thing. 

As Garmadon was pondering, Lloyd had finished building a small house. 

"See? I made a house. It was both fun and easy to do."

Garmadon looked at the structure, mostly made out of wood and a few stray blocks of dirt. He smirked, fumbling his hands on the controller in search of the button that activated his inventory. Once he found it, he selected the devious items he was looking for, bringing them to his immediate inventory. Lloyd watched as he placed several blocks of TNT and ignited it, sending his tiny house to kingdom come. 

"Why'd you do that?" Lloyd asked. 

"Why didn't you die from that?" Garmadon pointed at Lloyd's very much alive avatar. 

"I already told you; you can't die in this game mode." With a few flicks of the joystick, Lloyd changed the game mode. "There. Now, we can both die." 

Garmadon moved his avatar to Lloyd's and slapped it with a raw pork chop. Lloyd scowled at Garmadon's amused face as he continued attacking Lloyd's innocent avatar. Soon enough, Lloyd's avatar fell over with a small, red flash and the typical "You Died!" message. 

Lloyd respawned his avatar, quickly changed the game mode for himself before Garmadon noticed, and chose a diamond sword to return fire. Garmadon instantly took notice that he couldn't hurt Lloyd anymore.

With a quick motion, he tossed his controller to the table in front of them and pinned Lloyd to the couch. Lloyd shielded his face as Garmadon began smacking him in the head with a pillow, shouting, "You cheated! You cheated!"

Then, it happened. 

It was an honest act of self-defense; an innocent prod to the ribcage, that's all it was! But Garmadon acted like he had been shot. Lloyd supposed it was because maybe it hurt him. After all, they did look a bit torn apart since Harumi resurrected him. But the expression on his face didn't read off as painful; it was like he was doing his almighty best to not smile. Once he saw that Lloyd was staring at him, he slapped a hand over his mouth.

The two were completely still, almost scared to move. Lloyd halfway whispered, "...Are...are you..?" 

Garmadon tried to take his leave like nothing had happened, awkwardly shifting off of Lloyd. As he turned his back to Lloyd, another poke attacked his side. He jumped away from it, hearing Lloyd chuckle under his breath. He turned his head to see Lloyd with a grin on his face; a rare sight to behold for the likes of him. He took this as a sign that it was time to evacuate. 

"Don't you dare," Garmadon hissed, pointing a finger at him as he rose from his seat. 

Lloyd got up and took a few steps closer to him. Garmadon backed up, attempting to hold up his usual threatening behavior. 

"What's the matter, Father?" Lloyd smiled. He couldn't believe what he was seeing! 

Once Garmadon's back hit the wall, Lloyd reached out and sent a flurry of pokes and squeezes up and down his sides. Garmadon let out a strangled noise, a mix of a gasp and a giggle. He tried to summon his powers to end this silliness, but for some reason, they weren't working. 

Lloyd took notice of this and let out a laugh. "Just give up, Father! Your powers aren't going to respond to this because it's not a source of conflict!" 

"I would never surrender to the likes of you, Green Ninja," Garmadon stammered out, his lips curled into a quivering line. 

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Lloyd pinched his fingers under one of his arms, making Garmadon shriek and sink to the floor. Lloyd followed him to the ground, continuing to poke around his armpits. Garmadon absolutely fell to pieces. 

Garmadon's laugh was an interesting thing. It wasn't quite a cackle, nor a giggle. It was bellowing, deep laughter; nothing like his usual maniacal peals of laughter. This was much more carefree and uncontrolled. Lloyd was sure that the sound could be heard throughout the entire ship! 

He ceased his attack when Garmadon's laughter sounded winded. Lloyd looked at Garmadon's face, now crinkled into a laughing smile. 

"You're going to.....pay for that..." Garmadon panted. 

"Ooh, I'm so scared," Lloyd snickered, walking back to the couch to continue playing the game. He braced himself for the exact thing he expected Garmadon would do; before he could even grab his video game controller, he was tackled to the couch by the four-armed man. 

"Hey! What..?!" Lloyd yelled in a fake frustration. 

Before he knew it, twenty fingers were ruthlessly wiggling into Lloyd's sides. Lloyd yelped, throwing his head back laughing. 

The attack was over as soon as Lloyd poked a single finger into Garmadon's armpit again. Garmadon collapsed atop Lloyd, crushing him into the cushions with a grunt from both of them. 

"Ugh...why did we do this again?" Lloyd groaned, trying to squeeze out from under the weight. 

"'Why' indeed." 

Word Count: 996 Words. 

(Hello, everyone! A week late, but maybe that can become my new pattern. No matter what, they'll be uploaded on a Thursday, but there may be a two week gap between updates.

I hope everyone has had a good last few days! With all the stress that's going on with everything, it's easy to get distracted. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! As always, if there are any typos/dumb things, please let me know so I can fix them! 

I hope to see you guys maybe next, next Thursday (the 21st of this month..?)! If I see you before then, it's because I had extra time on my hands and I was super bored with being another stuck-at-home human!

Stay safe, wear a mask, and wash your hands! 

- Your sleepy author, Abbey :] )