• Calm • Season 3! Sensei! Garmadon x Season 3! Wu

• Requested by SoulShardz •

(This is completely platonic, calm your hormones.)

Third Person POV

* Begin flashback *

"Well, I don't care how many times you ground me, it was Wu's fault!!" The door slammed behind Garmadon. Wu had his head hung low in shame because his brother was getting punished for something he did.

That was the way their father would dismiss problems that they'd get into. He'd immediately assume it was the venom in Garmadon's blood causing a ruckus, and not that Wu was as much of a troublemaker as Garmadon. So that would result in many times that Garmadon would be up on the chopping block for punishment when it should've been Wu. Today was one of those days.

After his father left, Wu had an idea to try and apologize.

He took his father's precious teapot and quickly made his brother's favorite tea; chamomile. He put the cups, sugar bowl, and teapot on a tray, and went to Garmadon's room. He knocked on the door, only to receive a "go away" from the angry boy inside.

"It's just me. I... I just wanted to do something to say sorry. Can I please come in?"

At last, the door opened to reveal a red faced, puffy eyed Garmadon. He looked as if he'd been crying, and that was like a punch to the gut to Wu.

"What do you want?" He grunted as he crossed his arms.

"I made tea," Wu showed the tray as he entered. "I wanted to share it with you to say sorry."

The two sat in silence, sipping tea, watching the clouds rolling past the skyline out his window. Finally, Garmadon spoke up.

"Thanks."

Wu smiled and said, "Anytime, brother, anytime."

* End of Flashback *

* Present Day *

The wind was blowing its smoggy smell around as the citizens of Ninjago City were making an effort to fix up all of the destruction from the Overlord. All of the ninja were trying to help with it, but their Senseis were a bit busy to lend a hand.

Garmadon sat in a garden outside of the monastery, breathing in the air, staring at the ground. He was laid with a tremendous feeling of guilt due to all that had transpired over the last few weeks. A small voice in his head was telling him it was mostly his fault, for unleashing the Overlord, trying to take over Ninjago, everything!

Wu could sense the pain he was in, and had an idea to help fix it.

Without a word, he carried two cups of tea outside to where he was. Garmadon had his back turned, head hanging. He finally heard Wu's approaching footsteps and looked up.

"Care for some tea?" Wu handed him one of the steaming cups.

Garmadon smiled and accepted the cup. "Thanks."

Wu sat down beside him and began to sip out of his cup.

"Anytime, brother. Anytime."

Word Count: 482 Words. (Thanks for requesting! Sorry it came later than I said it would. I'm still trying to get caught up on requests, so if you have a request, hold onto it for a bit until I can get caught up, please? Thanks.)