~ Leaving ~ Season 10! Lord! Garmadon x Season 10! Kai

• Requested by sjjduhduhd

(if there's any confusion to why this exists, this is simply a small part two)

Third Person POV

Morning fell upon Ninjago, much to Garmadon's disliking. The sky was still an inky black color for it to be only six in the morning. Luckily, it seemed that none of the ninjas had been awakened yet. Much to his misfortune, leaving the bed was a mistake.

Kai shifted in his bed, realizing that something was missing. Or rather, someone. He rubbed his eyes and saw Garmadon putting his armor on.

"What are you doing? You're leaving?" Kai groaned as he attempted to sit up, forgetting all of his massive injuries.

Garmadon barely looked away from the wall. "You know I have to."

Kai grunted as he struggled to get up, walking to him.

"Why? You'll be a bigger target if you go," Kai mumbled as he pressed his face into his back.

"And an even bigger one if I turn myself in."

Kai felt two arms wrap around his stomach before bringing up his to Garmadon's shoulders. The two stood in silence.

Finally, Garmadon let go to turn and face him. Kai's eyes managed to say much more than his mouth could. Garmadon bent down and kissed him on his bottom lip, stroking the back of his head.

Kai returned the kiss, deepening it by leaning into it. The two broke apart for air. Garmadon smiled and let him go.

"I really do have to leave, Kai," Garmadon said as he broke away, going to the door.

"But know this..." He stopped, waiting to see if Kai was listening.

"I love you."

And with that, he left the monastery forever.

Word Count: 282 Words. (Thanks for requesting! Sorry if it's not as long as you would've hoped. If I do a part two to any chapter, I try to make it short, to try to not expunge the original requests. But thank you anyways!)