Chapter Five - Airport

Yes! finally an update. Took me a while to write this one because I babysat last weekend and then was feeling really sick half the week. Hope this chapter is enjoyable! :)

Sea :)

Chapter Five

I gathered my things as first class passengers were called to disembarked the plane. Yes, I flew in first class! My mind was completely blown away at the room and service I had.

I followed the rest of the passengers to the exit spotting a restroom on the way, I quickly walked in to expect myself. I was wearing my black business pants that hugged my thighs and an off white buttoned up blouse that came to just the top of my chest and on my feet I wore a pair of white wedges. My hair was pulled up into a high classy curled ponytail that showed off my blonde hair and natural dark brown highlights.

Pleased with how I looked I stepped out of the bathroom. The closer I got to security and customs the more nervous I became. How should I act? What should I say? I was no Jennifer. I was plain and simple and wasn't one to quick speak anything. Everything I did was always organized and planed out perfectly. I tried to think of some kind of a game plan on the plane but I was stumped and my mind always some how wondered back to Harry.

Harry, was he waiting for me at the gate exit? chills ran across my skin as they always did when he crossed my mind. I had seen a picture of One Direction once in the news but I didn't know any of the boys names so the only thing that I knew was his voice. His low and accented voice that I could just listen to forever.

I had put some One Direction on my iPhone before I had left home. Harry had a solo in almost every single song and I could already identify his voice from the others.

I made it through customs and security with no trouble. Pulling my luggage, I slowly made my way out into the lobby of the terminal where I noticed loved ones and friends being reunited as the passengers exited. I looked around for anyone approaching me or even a sign with my last name on it but I saw nothing. Did they forget I was coming? Did they figure out I was a hoax? I decided not to linger on that last one. Maybe they decided they didn't need me anymore and I just didn't get the message. Paul told me someone would be waiting for me but, I did not have any clue who this someone was.

I walked a couple more steps then stopped. I was in another country I had never been to before and I was alone the only thought that kept me positive was BP cooperation is in this city and I was closer than ever before to my dream. The lobby was slowly emptying and I was still standing there wondering what to do. I heard footsteps and looked up and saw this tall curly haired boy coming towards me. He looked into my eyes and my knees almost buckled. My blood rushed through my body and I got extremely hot, my heart pounding in my chest. His green eyes were so beautiful almost matching mine, his being a bit darker. I couldn't look away as he grew closer and closer with every step he took. The feeling I felt was almost uncomfortable, it was something I had never felt before and ineffable to describe. Was that Harry? My heart wished yes while my head screamed no.

"Hi... I'm Harry." He said as he reached me. Chills suddenly ran across my skin. His voice... The voice I couldn't get out of my head since our small phone chat, the voice I listened to non-stop while flying here on my phone. It was really Harry. I sucked in breath almost forgetting to let it out. His eyes searched mine with wonder when I didn't say anything.

"Hello, I'm Kristen. Kristen Brooks." I tried to say as confident as possible without sounding like a total idiot. My body was tense as I watched him give me a quick look over from my head to my toes. A small sly smile spread across his face.

I took that chance to be Jennifer.

"Like what you see?" Holy Crap. He probably thinks that I am the most idiotic person on the planet and I didn't even know him five minutes yet! Mentally slapping myself across the face I wanted to bolt right back into security and hop on the first flight out of there.