Chapter One - My Job

• Dedicated to Kirsten

Hello everyone! I am writing this book completely on my phone for my little sister who loves Harry. I apologize now for all the horrible grammar, typos and short chapters. Hopefully you can see past all that and enjoy it.

This is my first ever book on here so I hope to all those readers who read it that you enjoy reading it as much as my little sister does :)

~Sea

Chapter One

"Her schedule is open... Yes, I will inform her... Thanks, bye-bye." I hung the phone up and wrote down the notes for Jennifer's Escort job tomorrow on the desk size month planner I had on my desk. I never expected all my skills in accounting and business would get me a job at a private Agency, especially at one that runs directly out of the owner's home in Beverly Hills.

I looked out the full length window and admired the Lights of Los Angeles. It was a small, simple and private business known by many and run literally by me and Jennifer, we were more so partners then boss and secretary. Anything we did that was for the agency was always ran by each other to get input or approval. The customers were your normal celebrities and even CEO's of major companies, I sit at this desk and answer -what seems to me- thousands of calls all through my ten hour work day trying to get a spot on the great Jennifer's schedule.

Jennifer Lovick. My boss and owner of Fantasies Agency was a commanding young woman who I really didn't quite understand. I always wondered why she got into the business to begin with and whenever I asked, the question was dodged.

I got the job by being in the right place at the right time:

I was at a business convention and while walking through the publicity hall I saw a beautiful, gorgeous woman standing in the center of the room holding a stake full of papers. We made eye contact and her amazing piercing blue eyes bore into my misty green ones. She immediately walked up to me handing me a flyer. Saying: "I have a good feeling about you." With a wink and a smile she strutted off in her 6 inch stilettos. Looking down at the paper was a simple phrase that read: Jennifer needs you and a number.

I called the number out of straight curiosity to find out it was a job opening for a private agency. After Talking pay and vacations and such, I went through questioning about my knowledge and skills. Once I was deemed trustworthy I was told the business.

At first, I was apprehensive. I looked at it as wasting my time, the agency was more so a joke to me than a job and I thought long and hard about it. After school, I really had no call backs with a maximum of four interviews. Still to this day I am not sure why I never got any of the Jobs I applied for. I took Jennifer up on her offer half-heartedly. I needed money to pay the rent for my old shabby apartment on one of the run down streets of LA. Now living in a penthouse now on the top floor... Let's just say I don't regret any of my decisions.

I than heard a huge bang from the door slamming and Jennifer's voice call out to me.

"Kriiiiistan! Aree ya steal hair?" I laughed lightly at her slured words. She was drunk.

"Yes, Jennifer! I am." I jumped from my desk and went to meet her at the door. I found her dragging her feet with both shoes in her hand and her once lovely blonde wavy hair now tossled every which way in a gorgeous mess. Why was she so perfect? After I started working here I compared myself a lot to her. On some occasions I sought advice from her which can sometimes be good and sometimes bad.

"Why? It isss aftner ate, ya should bee hommmess now." She tripped and fell while saying that. I quickly moved to help her but she waved me off. "I just was finishing up work now and waiting for you. One of the Jonas Brothers called again and booked you for tomorrow. Details are on the desk."

She crawled on her hands and knees to the sleek black leather couch in her huge, wide open living room. "Nah him egain? Tis kid has emotionssal attached-mints Eh swear..." She cuddled into the couch holding her shoes like a teddy bear. I covered her with the blanket from the love seat.

"I thought I told you to not wait for me." She said as I took her shoes to put them on the floor. "I could've been out later and you would've been waiting all night. I don't want to have to worry about you getting out of here, Kristen. I need to have my head in my job. Business is business."

I chewed my lower lip looking away. When I looked back, her eyes were open watching me. "I understand, ma'am. That won't happen again."

"Thank you."

I grabbed my briefcase from the desk and made my way to the front door. Before leaving I checked on Jennifer. She was sleeping and looked so peaceful and innocent. Who would think she is a top class escort using her charm and body for money.

"How do you do it, Jenn." I said it more like a statement and I was shocked when I got an answer.

"I let myself go."

_____

I dedicate this first chapter to my little sister, Kirsten (Kristen=Kirsten, see what I did there? ;)Hope that wasn't to awful... I have nothing else really too say. See you in the next chapter! :)