Chapter Four - Yeah.. She's Coming

This Chapter is Harry's Point of View. Kinda difficult to write since I am not Harry XD I think One Direction should get together and write a fan-fiction, wouldn't it be cool to see how they would express themselves? I think so! :)

What do you think of the book cover? Would you believe if I told you I did it myself?... Good, because I did!

Enjoy!

Sea :)

Chapter Four

~Harry~

I sighed hanging up my Phone and sitting on the couch. Louis noticed my sigh and walked over.

"What's up, Harry? Did you call Jennifer?" He sat on the couch next to me.

"Yeah... She's coming." I slid deeper into the couch. I felt like the lowest piece of crap on the planet having to call an Escort to pretend to be my Girlfriend for the new album parties and interviews. The rumors about the bromance between Louis and I were getting out of hand and it was time people saw me as the straight and normal Guy that I am.

"That's good then," he said giving me a punch on my shoulder. "You should be happy mate." He said over cheery and grabbing my cheeks and pulling them up to a smile.

"I am, but at the same time I am not." He looked at me with a confused look letting my cheeks go.

"What do you mean?"

"You have Eleanor and people still talk about us. This idea probably won't work." I looked down slightly.

"Your the one who made up this idea. Be thankful management gave you the okay to do this."

I shrugged. He was right, I was the one who made up this idea. I was sick and tired of haters everywhere calling me Gay or a Faggot when Louis and I are just really good friends. I proposed it to the boys first, since I couldn't meet a normal girl without her screaming her lungs out I brought up the idea of just getting an Escort. I heard a couple of them say some whore Jokes which I put a stop to immediately since I would never look at any woman as a whore if I didn't truly know her.

I was suggested to Fantasies by Ed who knew Jennifer growing up saying only good things about her. I decided to take a chance and call. When she answered my heart slightly skipped a beat. Her voice was so melodic even if she didn't talk to much. Just the simple word "Yes" was all I needed to get hooked on it. I had to remind myself to stay calm and controlled.

"Harry," Louis broke my thoughts. I glanced up at him. "We have to meet the lads out front now. Paul is waiting for us at the studio to discuss these up coming Weeks of events." He stood and I followed him nodding.

We made are way out spotting the boys goofing off next to the Van. Zayn had Niall in a headlock and Liam was holding his stomach laughing uncontrollably.

"Look who has finally decided to grace us with their presence." Liam said calming down from laughing.

"Hurry before some one sees us! Louis yelled pushing all of us into the Van. We all practically fell into our sits, closed the door and were off driving down the road.

I looked out the window glancing at all the little shops we past by. This meeting was a prep talk for what was to come and I really couldn't be bothered with caring. I had my mind on other things like Jennifer. I wondered if I was going to be able to pick her up at the Airport on Monday and if so how should I act? I was extremely nervous about this whole situation. Nervous because what if somebody found out she was really just an Escort and not my girlfriend and what about acting? How can I act love? It was going to be hard holding and kissing someone I didn't know but it was a price to pay for a peace of mind in the future.

"Harry called Fantasies today." I heard Louis through my thoughts. All the lads eyes were suddenly on me and I sat straighter.

"How did it go, Harry?" Liam broke the silence by asking the question everyone asked mentally at the same time.

"It went really well actually, she flies in Monday." I made sure to look at them all in the eyes.

"I am quite interested to see how this all plays out." Zayn said after I had finished.

Side chat was all that filled the van the rest of the way to the studio. upon arrival we were ushered out being seen by only a few girls who screamed our names. I would definitely need to get my ears checked out soon so I would know how long I had before I went deaf. We knocked at the conference door then pushed it open as Paul gave us the okay to come in.

"Hello Boys. Take a seat we have much to talk about." He looked at all of us his eyes resting on me a bit longer then the others. "Kristen flies in Monday." My head shot towards him fast. Kristen? I thought it was Jennifer. "Harry," he continued. "I thought about it and thought it a good idea if you went to pick her up on your own. Airports are busy places and if you are seen picking her up it looks like more of a romantic gesture then anyone else. You can't expect to just randomly introduce an American 'girlfriend' if you two haven't been seen publicly."

The only thing I really got out of that was the name. "Kristen?" Was all that came out.

"Yes, Kristen Brooks. Apparently, Jennifer was unable to do it so Kristen -one of the other Escorts- said she would be happy to. It was her information that was emailed to me."

So it wasn't even Jennifer. Kristen, an absolute stranger to all of us here was coming and I didn't even know. I was absolutely confused now about who I talked to on the phone, was it Kristen or Jennifer? My mind whirled around in circles.

"That sounds great, Paul! Thank you for taking care of that for Harry" Louis said smacking my back. I pushed a smile on my face and then Paul changed the subject to the prep talk for interviews. Niall lend over and whispered in my ear quietly so I could only hear.

"It'll be fine, mate. just relax and let go."

___

Hope you liked this Chapter! I am currently babysitting for the weekend so writing IS happening but it is slow. Update Soon!

~Sea :)

P.S sorry for the grammar and typos :/